User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Thread: Dream Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Will2911 View Post
    I barely ever dream. It is so very very rare. My head usually hits the pillow and I can go to sleep almost straight away.

However two nights back I had what I would call a nightmare, I've not been very well this week, so maybe that's contributed. The dream was about a scientist who had invented this dustbin, the thing about this dustbin was that you could throw things in it, and they would be destroyed forever, and forgotten by everyone, apart from the person who threw it in. You could throw anything into this dustbin, concepts, people, places, attitudes, literally anything.

Peoplw started throwing in all the things that I held dear though, all the traditions I love, all the things which hold society together and prevent anarchy and chaos.

Some how there were a group of us who could remember the good things which had been destroyed, so we formed a resistance movement, we fought the anarchists, but unfortunatley people sided with them as they enjoyed chaos, and they threw us in the dustbin.
    Was I in this dream by any chance?

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Stol11 View Post
    Was I in this dream by any chance?
    Yes, everyone was. Jon, You, Robs... Oddly it started with everyone going over to Chesam to visit Mark

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

So this night I had this weird dream. I was going to London to seek for Jack the Ripper, suddenly we were back in 1888.. Scary because a girl kept following me and she had piercings and tattoos in her face. And my teacher was there too, kept telling me that my hair cut was hiddious, and if I did not get rid of it she would fail me. >_< ???
    And the girl punched me so I dropped a tooth, which was extremely long and thin = vampire tooth. WT*
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Hrrm, I had a dream where I was at my grandmother's house in Kentucky. My glasses were foggy, as was the mirror in front of me. The fog got a little less thick and I could see my reflection, but it looked absolutely evil!

I remember it scared the hell out of me since its eyes were pitch black and it just kept laughing at me.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I have crazy ass dreams. And they're very detailed.

The most recent was one where my extended aunt and uncle moved from D.C. to Barrow, Alaska, and we were going up to visit because my mother wanted to visit Alaska someday (first sign it was a dream lol). So, I was in a class, and my mom texted me 'We're getting on the plane now. Your ticket is for later, your car was sent up already, when you get to the Alaskan airport, just drive north and you'll get there" So, after class I take the plane and start driving up once I get into Alaska. It was woodsy and a lot like Siberia at first, and then I started entering this world of beautiful crystal trees and lakes with purple ice. Apparently that land was populated by some sort of swan civilization, and they weren't very friendly, as they were trying to attack my car when I was driving by. My car broke down after I got past the swans, and I was just really cold, trying to text my aunt that I need picked up and I'm lost in some sort of swan civilization, and she's like 'Oh you're in a national park, you went way too far north, I'll send a ranger to pick you up'. So I wait, and it's really cold and I'm shivering, and then a ranger pulls up and says to get in his car, my uncle was in there too. So we start driving away from the pretty lakes and such and we start driving south, and one of the places we had to stop to get gas was this humongous nuclear power plant where the buildings were fashioned after fire extinguishers (the cooling towers were just giant fire extinguishers, while everything else was red and metal-y). It was really foggy, and I heard the ranger say 'We can't stop here...it's not safe...too many people'. I start looking around, and there are people scattered about around the road, waving. They all look like the slick-haired 1950's guy with the corny smile, and they just kept waving and walking closer to the car...I was so freaked out that I woke up.

And then there was another dream where my mom was shopping at Victoria's Secret for dildoes for me...it was just plain weird.

My dream this morning was pretty epic, well part of it any way. Had another one of those apocalypse dreams, I was driving around with my man and got lost, we end up walking through shallow water...it was so sparkly and beautiful...with exotic pink flowers everywhere, I see an old lady gardening in the water with her pet bird (a pink exotic bird). I thought to myself....wow this place is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The water ended up leading us to our destination, a place of safety and refuge. Some people come to greet us and I tell them to go back to where the pink flowers are because it was so amazing. Unfortunately in the dream I end up having an affair with another man. Dangit...
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I had a dream where I went to Australia for a frisbee tournament, and we were stuck in this hotel that was owned by two Philippine women, a mother and a daughter, and they would just watch me...all the time. For whatever reason, I thought the best way to have them stop is if I applied for a job, and then they just called me retarded because I live across the globe, there's no way I'd make it to work on time every day.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I had a very simple dream where me and my friends were going to Taco Bell for dinner....AGAIN!

I was so pissed in the dream that we had to eat tacos for the 5th night in a row, and that I couldn't eat another taco without getting sick.

I think it had to do with me going in the fridge earlier today for lunch and just seeing tacos again...I just had ants on a log instead. YUM!

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I should probably keep a dream diary.

Anyone had a dream you want to escape from and then you force yourself to wake up but you're really still asleep and the dream keeps going and repeating as you try to force yourself awake? Those are freaky!
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I should probably keep a dream diary.

Anyone had a dream you want to escape from and then you force yourself to wake up but you're really still asleep and the dream keeps going and repeating as you try to force yourself awake? Those are freaky!
    I hate those, and they're SO realistic too. Afterwards, when I actually DO wake up, I don't know what I did or didn't do (did I shower, did I brush my teeth, etc.) and then I'm just usually late for wherever I had to be at.