Stop watching TV?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Stop watching TV?
    I barely watch TV and I haven't watched House in ages.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Dream Journal 9th/10th Sept 2010

I am in a run-down city, and I go to the ATM with my Mum to withdraw some money. I find that my balance was a hundred pounds, but Mum presses a few buttons on the machine, and it changes immediately to over a thousand pounds. We go to a huge Asda, and outside, I hear three youths talking about a plan to blow it up, but I ignore them. After that, I meet Bradley Walsh outside the store, who tells me that I can get a better deal with London taxi drivers if I employ their services in a sort of bidding war using chocolate Bourbon biscuits. I laugh slightly, and ask him if he's serious, and he pulls a sandwich bag out of his pocket which is filled with said biscuits. I look at the road in front of us, and the only cars that I an see for a long way back are black and white cabs, some of which are pipping their horns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I keep having dreams about failure.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ESTJ

I barely ever dream. It is so very very rare. My head usually hits the pillow and I can go to sleep almost straight away.

However two nights back I had what I would call a nightmare, I've not been very well this week, so maybe that's contributed. The dream was about a scientist who had invented this dustbin, the thing about this dustbin was that you could throw things in it, and they would be destroyed forever, and forgotten by everyone, apart from the person who threw it in. You could throw anything into this dustbin, concepts, people, places, attitudes, literally anything.

Peoplw started throwing in all the things that I held dear though, all the traditions I love, all the things which hold society together and prevent anarchy and chaos.

Some how there were a group of us who could remember the good things which had been destroyed, so we formed a resistance movement, we fought the anarchists, but unfortunatley people sided with them as they enjoyed chaos, and they threw us in the dustbin.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I dreamt that I was at the Zumba class and 1 hour only cost 2 dollars. Pufff, I wish. it cost 16 dollars.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I dreamt a meteor was going to hit the earth very near where my family lived, so I tried to get everyone to pack and get in the car. Unfortunately, my dad (as he usually is) took forever to get ready, and by the time he got in the car, we could see the meteor streaming across the sky.

It hit the eart not too far away, and there was a white out. I found myself covered in snow, dug out, and found myself on top of a mountain. There were people frozen in the snow. I wiped some snow away to see who they were, and one was my sister. She opened her eyes, wiggled around, then ran away.

The civilization had changed to some oppressive authoritarian regime, and they were after me for some reason. Some guys were with me, and we tried to escape by hanging on to the gate and shimmying our way over to another wall. ...then things got a bit like that show Heroes, and my friends had super powers (one could travel in time, another could fall without breaking a bone), and we just went around trying to escape the authorities. One guy got caught (the one who resembled the Asian time traveller), and was tortured. I was very distressed about it, but then another guy's super powers enabled him to escape. So, we kept running.

Somehow, I ended up at Queen Elizabeth II's dining table. She had some guy serve us "the best olive oil in the world" with some crackers. It was kind of gross (it was like the garlic sauce that comes with pizza). I tried painting her portrait as a thank you gift, but I don't know how to paint people, so I gave up, and painted a wintery landscape for her instead. I fantasized about her hanging it in her palace (kind of like people who have diamonds, and jewels, and one cheap wire ring that their granddaughter made for them which they keep because it's special and has sentimental value).

Then the dream segued into some other crazy thing with buying and selling 3D model houses that I painted... whatever, I don't really remember that part.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I also dream about my SO a lot. I've had 2 dreams where he left me for another woman (who was dumber and uglier). I was sad, but grateful for the time we shared together.

Some dreams are weird and sexual:

Once, I dreamt he was way more muscular than he is IRL, and I found him in bed with another woman... Then (and this is NOT what I would've done IRL), I asked him to have sex with her while I watched, because for some odd reason, I thought it would be hot. So, half way through it, I started feeling a bit jealous, but knew I couldn't be mad at him because I had asked him to do it.

Another time, his sister (not his real life sister, but some average-looking gal who represented his sister) came to visit, and I wanted to have a three-some with them (weird!!!). So, they started off with each other while I humped a thermometer (IRL, my SO had a fever, and I had been taking his temperature, so that's where that came from). It was all fun, but after a while, I started to get impatient because he never got around to me, and then I got pissed. So, I yelled at him afterwards.

WEEEIIIIRRRDDDD!!!

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    INTP

My most recent was one where I was on a yellow hill, chasing a ball. As I started running after it, the hill turned out to be another ball, but one with blue grass on it. Despite the color of the grass, the hill was still clearly yellow. Then my perspective just started to shift around the hill again, and again. Then the air turned into water, which made it a bit harder to see, but I could still breath well.
    Then I woke up.

It was weird.
    "Those are my principles and if you don't like them......well, I have others"

-Groucho Marx

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

- Frederich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Four nights ago, I dreamnt I had these gross hanging lumps of skin and tumours on my thighs. It was horribly disturbing. I'm quite a small build, so it felt very alien to me to have these hanging pouches of lumps on my legs. Thank God it was just a dream.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.