User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Thread: Dream Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I dreamt I crashed the car into a pound of goldfish.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

figsfiggyfigs

so I dreamt I was a solider in MW2. I think it was a sign I've been playing it too much....

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I had this dream that I was having a tattoo of a sinking ship and a skull on my leg. My mother came with me and then she decided that she wanted one too. She had a little tattoo of a kitten on het ankle.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

I've had one of my "adventure dreams":

I watched a movie about a very small model boat, steered by wooden puppets, which caused the seasons and the weather to happen. This boat had been taken and suddenly, everywhere in the world, the weather was exactly the same, misty and moderate. The hero understood there was something wrong with the little boat and prepared for a journey to rescue it.
    Then I was inside the story and I was the hero. I was packing a backpack with clothes, but I had to run back and forth and never succeeded in getting everything right. Meanwhile, I knew I shouldn't wait too long for fear crops could be destroyed etc for lack of weather.

The moment I woke up, I slapped my head. I was stupid, the first thing I should have packed was the survival guide I've bought at an army store!
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Tonight I had this dream that I had cancer everywhere and that I was probably going to die, but I didn't give a damn. Instead I went sailing. And I was wearing jeans too, which I never do. What does this mean?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Tonight I had this dream that I had cancer everywhere and that I was probably going to die, but I didn't give a damn. Instead I went sailing. And I was wearing jeans too, which I never do. What does this mean?
    this is what internet says

Cancer

To dream that you have cancer, denotes hopelessness, grief, self-pity, and unforgiveness. You feel you are wasting your life away. This dream also represents areas in your life which are bothering you, disturbing you, and hurting you in some emotional way.

Sailing

To dream that you are sailing, represents how your life is going and how you are able to handle life's problems. You are in control of your life. The dream may be metaphor that things are "smooth sailing." If you are sailing through the rough seas, then it means that you will overcome life's difficulties. If you are sailing against the wind, then it indicates that you are experiencing some struggles in your waking life.

Jeans

Wearing jeans in your dream may simply be a reflection of your waking Self and bear no additional significance. However, if there is a particular focus to the jeans, then the dream means that you need to take a more relaxed approach to some situation. If you are wearing or buying designer jeans in your dream, then it indicates that you have a relaxed attitude about money and other financial matters.

To dream that your jeans are too tight, suggests that your ideals are set too high. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling restrained in some relationship or situation. You are lacking freedom.

To see ripped jeans in your dream, implies that you are being overly lackadaisical about a situation or problem. The dream also denotes that you are acting inappropriately in some situation.

To dream that you are trying on jeans, indicates that you are trying hard to fit in with others.

Death

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore. In particular, to dream about the death of your parents, indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life. Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.

To dream that you are faking your own death, suggests that you are looking for a new start. You need some change in your life. meanings by dreemmoods.com

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    so I dreamt I was a solider in MW2. I think it was a sign I've been playing it too much....
    lol, I've been playing it too much and I've never had dreams about it, there may be something wrong with you??

My last dream involved a high speed hovering jet car, which I was driving around a track, but there was some monsterous gliding thing dark and mysterious that was destroying tiles on the road. I could hover over them as long as there wasn't too big a gap, I could even replace some tiles. I didn't fail in the dream, but it was rather gloomy and dark and the monster had yellow wiskers. (yeah I know, wtf)

I think I understand exactly what it means, The road is my future, which could be dark, and there's always some stupid mysterious jerkbag making it harder for me to follow my path. But I glide along and make it over such obstacles because I am awesome.

I wish I could remember some of my other dreams. Like a nightmare I had about a compeditive, life or death slaughterhouse with a chaotic evil dude controlling everything, killing people and forcing you to kill people. Everyone was put in dark metal cages and unleashed upon each other. I can't remember what I did but it was brutal. The dream continued with a red brick building full of burning people. Nasty nightmares.
    5 3 9

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I had this specific dream on my first night at Discipleship Focus. I remembered this dream, without writing it down, because it held a very specific meaning to me. It was one of those few dreams you get that you automatically know the meaning behind it. Alright, here we go.

-----
    My dream begins with my walking into a dark room with candles flickering all over. I see a boy I knew in high school walk towards me like he was happy to see me. This particular boy had dabbled in Satanism (if it's possible to dabble), but he had always been very kind to me. He seemed interested in my beliefs when I knew him because he always had questions to ask me about my faith at the time and I often asked him about his.

Anyways, he comes towards me with open arms and asks me to join him in his ceremony. At that moment I realize why it was so dark and why there were candles all over. I was in the middle of some sort of black mass with that big star in the middle of the floor, candles aligning it and the goat head in the middle. (I forget what the actual ceremony is called and everything )

I stepped back, frightened suddenly. I couldn't even say "no" to his request, I was just trying to back up away from him. When he saw my change in behavior, he grabbed my arms and lifted me above his head violently. Suddenly, everything about him changed right before my eyes. No longer did a young teenage boy have me held over his head, no, now I was in the grasps of a horrifying demon! I could feel it's talons digging into my arms and see the venom spewing out of its dagger toothed mouth.

It shook me and went to throw me into the middle of that... star (I forget what it's called, argh). I don't know how, but I threw my head back and screamed "Jesus, please save me!".

Suddenly, the ground started to shake violently and the demon lost it's grasp on me. The whole room caved into the Earth, taking the demon along with it. Everything was gone! But out of what use to be, sprang forth many girls dressed in beautiful gowns and crowns. They were all dancing on air together as if they were having a grand party, rejoicing in the death of evil. They grabbed onto my hand and pulled me into their celebration, suddenly being clothed in the same beautiful dresses and crowns as all the other girls. We all danced upon the clouds until I woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

dream from this morning:

It started elsewhere, something like on a bus between local towns with school kids and people from my old school. then it became more surreal and I ended up at a chemist, in which everyone was suffering from the cold and insisted that I was too. The chemist was bizzare. I left the chemist and ended up on a large bridge over cold running water, with beautiful towering trees overhead and it was sunny .

Then it randomly jumped into an aussie rules football stadium, which was WAY larger than normal... almost futuristic, and one of the players was playing from the platform I was on, and he was a bogan but friendly enough. He was kicking goals from one side of the oval to the other, he even let me kick one off because they were winning by heaps. Mind failed I think, and I tried to give him advice, saying that it would be better to kick it to a team-mate instead of kicking goals from soooo far back. Throughout the entire dream, there was bogans from my old school. It was oddly nostalgic.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I had this dream that Gregory House died (accident in the kitchen, a pan exploded) and everyone got a week off to commemorate him. I confused him with someone else, so I gave the wrong family my condolences. This shocked me so badly, I ran away to Germany by underground bus. Everyone I knew came with me and then we sang songs about House the entire trip.

Does this mean anything?
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here