User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Thread

Controlled Mischief Array StephMC's Avatar
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I don't get this bit. Were some vultures driving muscle cars?
    Hahaha... no, they were just beasts. It was pretty gross looking. One of them was just carrying the elephant trunk in his talons, while a 4-5 carried the head.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Banned Array

OH cool.. I just had a very odd dream

The 2nd time I dreamed about a member of this forum.

The 1st time made sense because I sometimes PM with this member.

However this time the interaction is very minimal. from my standpoint I admire this member, even if she pisses me off from time to time. I don't know, it's kinda like, what I like about her is also what I dislike about her, know what I mean? I just kind of keep my distance as a result.

Anyway I kind of figured she has been going through something lately and made a comment about it in the "tell another member" thread.
    She repped me about it.. so I went to bed kind of impressed by her knowing so quickly I was talking about her. I had also recently gone grocery shopping and went to bed after looking at the food . but deciding not to eat before going to sleep.

So anyway.. I dreamed she came over to my place. with about 6 older goth looking guys .. you know the long Black hair, the long leather trench coats , dark sunglasses, but they were all around late 30's early 40's , and just kinda crashed the place. not in a bad way , Like I was OK with them and they seemed pretty cool , even if they came uninvited. So things just went on. but then it seemed like things started to get of control .. and their numbers seemed to have grown. She remained the only female, but the amount of older goth guys grew a little.. Then I started to notice all the groceries I had bought had been ravaged.. not just consumed.. but the packaging torn about and left all over. and most of all, a bunch of my weed had been smoked and it was all over the place as well, I was finding buds every where.

I started to get a little pissed off..But then this member called me over to talk with her. This seemed to clam me ( the idea of the talk).. but then the dream ended or I don't remember anything else.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was in a massive space station that had a school inside it, along with residential housing for people in the school to live in. At first I was in the command room, and then the Daleks appeared inside the command room, and my dad decided to be the one to destroy the Daleks while I rescued the people inside the space station. Knowing how Daleks get, they like to exterminate everything in their path, and not knowing if they would decide to make the whole space station explode, I decided to run off and tell everyone in the space station to get to the lower hull where the escape pods were.

The majority of the dream consisted of scouring every part of the school and the residential quarters telling people to evacuate. Some people were being very slow in evacuating, and it frustrated me. There were a lot of stairs to climb up and down. I got to one hallway by a stairwell, and it was dimly lit, but there was a window that I could see out of, and I could see out in the distance and below me a sea of stars. I fled to the school part of the space station to let faculty know about that they would have to evacuate. I go into a teacher prep room, and I look outside the window, and it appeared like there were trees and sky outside, but then I looked down, and below that was just a sea of black space and stars. I explained to the teachers sitting in the prep room that they would have to evacuate because of the Daleks, and they just stared at me blank in the face and didn't take action. So I ran out of the room and got as many people to the lower hull of the space station.

Then I woke up.

I think this dream means I've been watching too many Doctor Who episodes.

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

4w3 sp/sx

I had a dream...

...New Year's Eve celebration. A man kissing a woman at midnight would insure he had good luck for the year. I made my way to my partner to give him his kiss but my distant cousin hops off the fence I was walking by. I diplomatically put my cheek out for him to kiss--he turns my head to kiss me on the mouth claiming the luck for himself.

I don't get it.

Well, I kinda do--we had a "fling" a really long time ago and we're still kind of close even now.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    5w4 sp/so

I have this recurring dream where this man breaks into my house and tries to kill all of my family members. Before he can do so, however, I always finish him off first with a gigantic kitchen knife. One stab from the back usually does the job.

I wonder why I keep having these dreams... they freak me out. I wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and all.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

7w8 so/sx
    SLE Ti

My dreams are scary, because they're so real. I have a lot of trouble separating them from my own reality. I'll either live the next day entirely with realistic things happening (obscure, but realistic) and most of the time they'll be better than reality, or I dream of the day before and what could've happened.

I used to have very strange dreams before, but I think depression glues me down to reality unconsciously.

6w7 sx/so

Try this for entertaining...

Before the dream I have two brothers, to half sisters, bio parents are divorced and mom is re-married. My youngest brother is in special ed for tantrums.

The dream starts with mom and dad getting on a bus. Next few stops myself and my brothers get on the bus. Dad then gets off the bus and the next stop step dad gets on the bus. My sisters then get on the bus, but after that my mother and sisters get off the bus. The bus is supposed to make it for a ferry, but misses it by minutes. The bus driver tries to jump the bus onto the ferry and we all end up in the lake. Myself and my brothers get out while the driver and step dad drown in the bus. My brothers make for shore while I get on the ferry.

After the dream, mom and step dad separate. Younger brother goes to jail while the youngest stays with me and our sisters at step dad's place. I graduate from high school and go to college, younger brother gets out and finishes school bouncing around the countryside. Youngest brother ends up in trouble with step dad and moves in with grandma. Mom leaves for university and younger brother moves in with her. I finish college and end up back home, later I move in with mom and brother in a second escape attempt. End up back home again, mom and brother bounce round the countryside more, I get my own place. Step dad dies in a car accident, the elder of my sisters tries to live with mom but fails, I make my third escape attempt (so far successful). Youngest sister attempts to live with mom, younger brother moves in with me. Youngest sister goes back home, youngest brother moves in with me.

A little out of order, but strangely creepy when I think back on it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

Last night, I dreamed that one the first day at a new university, I became the adoptive parent of my old neighbor's seven children.
    They were somewhat unnatural -- their skin pallid and greyish, with large eyes and stringy dark hair. However, they were sweet and intelligent. I felt so proud to care fore them.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

I used to be able to remember all of my dreams until very recently. They only leave me confused lately. However, I remember I dreamt last night that I graduated and that I didn't care. That's when I remembered again that I just had my final exams just anderhalf/three weeks ago. Totally forgot about them!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar

I had a weird dream last night...

I was at this hotel because I was with my (former) orchestra on a trip. We were supposed to get up early to leave but nobody woke me up, so I was stuck there without the bus. Then I tried to pack up my things so I could leave somehow but no matter how much of my things I put into the bag, where they ended up kept changing, and I kept bringing down bags to have them disappear, and I kept getting different bags which had my stuff in it but the bags weren't mine. Someone called me and said they were coming to pick me up, and when they got there I still couldn't find all my stuff, and she was yelling at me to hurry up...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge