User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Thread: Dream Thread

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I was driving a cherry picker truck somewhere, professionally, and my ex was with me. The crane arm came loose, so I stopped. At some point, I was on the side of the road, and a girl I knew (only in this world) said something from her car. I came over, hung onto the window frame, and she started driving. I just held on, as she went 40 for a couple minutes, my boots sliding. It wasn't scary or even that unusual.

I met my dad at a fast food joint, who said he wanted me to meet his retarded friend. I knew he was kidding about the guy being retarded. Then my dad and this guy each give me the torn off corner from a $1 bill, but the stranger's was from fake money. Odd, yes. I remember ordering a drink at the counter, which was like a bank counter. The woman rolled her eyes when I said "I'm sure I have change."

Later, I met up with some old friends (Only here, again). They were friendly, generous, and not too concerned with being bright. Two of them, brothers I think, were getting me ready to go on my trip. I couldn't tell you where I was going, only that all I was taking was going in a backpack. I asked the younger if he'd put at least a full spare change of clothes in the backpack, and boots. But which boots. Much ado was to be had about footwear, as I had recently half-melted a pair on the road, as you recall. But they were still the most comfortable I had, so they went.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

my dream psychatrist would probably say: "That is because you have a father complex" o0 Nevermind, I dont get it either
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

my dream psychatrist would probably say: "That is because you have a father complex" o0 Nevermind, I dont get it either
    My father isn't that complex.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I surrender
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I had the weirdest dream about my real dad (who passed away when I was young).. It was trippy b/c he was driving with me in the back seat in a white car. He said, "I'm okay. I'm healthy now. I have everything under control.." Then I told him, "Make a u-turn.. to the old house, dad.. to the old house.." He drove me there and that was that. I woke up, wishing the dream could have lasted a little longer..

I think the significance is that there were a few times in my life where I got into near death situations. Both times, I felt a force pushing me aside that saved my life (I'm not exaggerating). The other times, my body went into trauma to the point where I really would've been dead. Perhaps, I did have a guardian angel to watch over me.

Thanks, dad. Plus, sometimes I wonder a lot about him. -----<---@

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    I had the weirdest dream about my real dad (who passed away when I was young).. It was trippy b/c he was driving with me in the back seat in a white car. He said, "I'm okay. I'm healthy now. I have everything under control.." Then I told him, "Make a u-turn.. to the old house, dad.. to the old house.." He drove me there and that was that. I woke up, wishing the dream could have lasted a little longer..

I think the significance is that there were a few times in my life where I got into near death situations. Both times, I felt a force pushing me aside that saved my life (I'm not exaggerating). The other times, my body went into trauma to the point where I really would've been dead. Perhaps, I did have a guardian angel to watch over me.

Thanks, dad. Plus, sometimes I wonder a lot about him. -----<---@
    That's pretty cool. I love stories like that.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Two nights ago I dreamed the moon fell out of the sky and hit the earth (on the opposite side from where I was). There was a little shake when it hit and everyone was panicking. I was mildly uncomfortable... not too concerned. The news showed a blue map of the world with little lights representing cars traveling in straight lines (kind of like those satellite maps). Then I was in an auditorium and this dude was playing the fiddle to orchestral accompaniment. He was awesome... definitely enjoyed that.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Last time I been on in this forum was in the days of MBTIc. This is probably my most successful thread ever.
    "For a man who wants to make a profession of good in all regards must come to ruin among so many who are not good. Hence it is necessary to a prince, if he wants to maintain himself, to learn to be able not to be good, and to use this and not use it according to necessity."
    Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Alright, I got a weird one for y'all. Last night I dreamed I was on a Safari of sorts, and I was standing in front of a lake with a few people (can't remember who they all were). There was a tree to the right, just on the edge of the lake, and all of a sudden a dozen or so huge (I'm talkin.. chest high), ugly vultures sprang out and were flying and bouncing along the ground (you know, the way vultures sometimes move), headed to the direction further right and behind us. A few of them carried a severed elephant head in their talons, and another his trunk.

It was weird. But in all honesty, I wasn't disturbed in my dream (that wasn't until I woke up and thought about it), but more surprised at what an an amazing, rare thing I was seeing. I mean.. how in the world did vultures come across an elephant head and just started carrying it around?!
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Alright, I got a weird one for y'all. Last night I dreamed I was on a Safari of sorts, and I was standing in front of a lake with a few people (can't remember who they all were). There was a tree to the right, just on the edge of the lake, and all of a sudden a dozen or so huge (I'm talkin.. chest high), ugly vultures sprang out and were flying and bouncing along the ground (you know, the way vultures sometimes move), headed to the direction further right and behind us. A few of them carried a severed elephant head in their talons, and another his trunk.

It was weird. But in all honesty, I wasn't disturbed in my dream (that wasn't until I woke up and thought about it), but more surprised at what an an amazing, rare thing I was seeing. I mean.. how in the world did vultures come across an elephant head and just started carrying it around?!
    I don't get this bit. Were some vultures driving muscle cars?