User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

To paraphrase a quote from Churchill "It's not the end, it's not even the beginning of the end, but it's the end of the beginning"

There comes a stage in life where it seems like you've reached the peak and you can't go up any further and that the only way remaining is down. But that's not really true. You may not move up in the current mountain, but there's nothing stopping you from hopping to another mountain to scale.

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Make the most of it

Ok, so not practical advice but wth, I'm looking for answers too...
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ok, after reading my last post it felt too empty so here's a thought.

What legacy do you intend to leave behind after you are no longer in this world? What do you wish people to remember you by? Is it by passing your genes to your children? Or do you want to create a life work that will help others?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Permabanned

^ lol I said the exact thing in another thread.

I'm young, so perhaps it really isn't my place, but...

I've had nights where I didn't think I was going to make it. I've had nights where I didn't even want to make it. I was done, I had figured it out, life was pointless, slipping away to "eternal nothingness" seemed the better option. I was willing to go. However, I've never had a morning where I wasn't glad that I woke up.

Thankfully, I'm past all that (I hope)..and now I'm at the stage where "What now?" is constantly on my mind. "Where do I go from here?". The honest answer is "I don't know" but while before that would have led me into some really undesirable situations (subjectively speaking, of course) these days I find I am better able to use that energy to actually go somewhere.

So, while I don't have an answer to "What now?", I do have an answer for "What not now?".

Perhaps finding your answers to "What not now?" will help you? Just a suggestion...

Is this what you've been working for all of these years?!?
    I think a good piece of advice would be to work towards being able to say "yes" to such questions on your death bed.