User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive Money Thoughts

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    I tend to tell people that I'm just lucky. Their answer? Luck is based not on what I hoped for, but on what I do to get it

If someone wants to be rich, they have to work themselves to be rich (or to be able to find ways that is yet to be discovered to be rich.) If someone wants a good grade, the person has to know how to receive information from the class to get a good grade.

Luck and positive thoughts only bring you so far.
    There's a difference between someone who thinks positively and applies it in a practical way, and someone who thinks it will work "magically." There's nothing magic about it, which is the point of my post.

It's the positive attitude that motivates the person to pursue things, or the negative attitude that causes them to self-negate.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Lmao .. Of course i'm into positive affirmations/cosmic ordering/LOA

I send out my positive (most of the time) vibes into the universe and wait. I have a post it note at the side of my bed so i read it every morning and by my front door.

I have a feng shui frog angled towards my front door. I have 3 three legged frogs in my living room. I have a walnut with a canadian coin in it along with green candle wax to aid money. I have 3 feng shui coins in my purse. i am surrounded by crystals to align my chakra's.

I could go on but i may sound crazy.

And i'm doing OK financially. Lol. Ultimately like brings like.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

I think it works in the sense that the more time you spend thinking about positive things the more open your mind is to perceiving positive things. Optimists for example are more likely to spot a coin on a pavement than pessimists because they're open to the possibility.

There are near infinite "positive" things that happen every day, the same for "negative" things, we can't possible perceive or give significance to all of them so our mind filters it out. This kind of thinking is skewing the filter towards perceiving positive things.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

3w4 sp/so

LAWL. And those authors self-testify, they probably got rich by selling this nonsense in the first place.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    Lawful Evil