User Tag List

123 Last

Smile Ecstasy and Natural Selection

Ecstasy is in every moment so we only have to attend to the moment to find ecstasy.

And its easy, all we need to know is where we are now, and that we want to go to ecstasy, and our mind will automatically find the shortest route.

Yes, natural selection has selected our mind to find the shortest route between our hunger and food, between our lust and sex, between ignorance and knowledge, and between the taken-for-granted and ecstasy.

But some of us are so damaged that ecstasy is too painful to bear. So we can find an ersatz ecstasy in the ekstasi pill.

On the other hand natural selection has selected us to find the shortest distance between damage and therapy.

There is no need for us to remain damaged, with the only way to show we are damaged by damaging others. Instead we can set our sights on therapy and then ecstasy awaits.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're really trying to do good here aren't you Victor? You're trying to help people.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Ecstasy is in every moment so we only have to attend to the moment to find ecstasy.

And its easy, all we need to know is where we are now, and that we want to go to ecstasy, and our mind will automatically find the shortest route.

Yes, natural selection has selected our mind to find the shortest route between our hunger and food, between our lust and sex, between ignorance and knowledge, and between the taken-for-granted and ecstasy.

But some of us are so damaged that ecstasy is too painful to bear. So we can find an ersatz ecstasy in the ekstasi pill.

On the other hand natural selection has selected us to find the shortest distance between damage and therapy.

There is no need for us to remain damaged, with the only way to show we are damaged by damaging others. Instead we can set our sights on therapy and then ecstasy awaits.
    How do we achieve this?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    How do we achieve this?
    Do you asking what are the types of therapy? Or are you asking how can we see ecstasy in the moment?

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Probably a little bit of both. I guess i'm trying to understand how to see the ecstasy in every moment. Sometimes i feel it, ever now and then when a moment is overwhelming in an amazing way, and it can be very mundane things that cause this to happen. Like little moments of realisation.

I guess, i would like to know what kind of therapy, as in everyone would be damaged in different ways, so how do we know what is right for us to be able to repair it and then once IN therapy, how are the moments seen?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Smile Bon Appetit

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Probably a little bit of both. I guess i'm trying to understand how to see the ecstasy in every moment. Sometimes i feel it, ever now and then when a moment is overwhelming in an amazing way, and it can be very mundane things that cause this to happen. Like little moments of realisation.

I guess, i would like to know what kind of therapy, as in everyone would be damaged in different ways, so how do we know what is right for us to be able to repair it and then once IN therapy, how are the moments seen?
    Therapy only claims to turn misery into common unhappiness so ecstasy is out of its reach.

And ecstasy is simply standing outside the taken for granted. It takes a little courage at first, then we develop a taste for standing outside the taken for granted and then an appetite for ecstasy.

Bon appetit.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ways to ecstasy:

~ Standing with your bare feet in the dirt doing stretches or yoga when there's nice temperate weather and trees around

~ Listening to music

~ Loving another human being

~ KITTEHS

Permabanned

~drugs.

Ersatz Ecstasy

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    ~drugs.
    Alcohol is considered the poor man's mysticism. And drugs follow in that tradition.

But all they deliver is an ersatz ecstasy - the kind of ecstasy we have when we are not having any ecstasy.

Epiphany

I've got non-refundable tickets to pleasure town on my unicorn.