• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

getting back an esfp

1284eliz

MBTI Type
infj
You are right, I am crazy. I have a tendancy to get too caught up in writting. All I want to know is that if you want to get back an esfj male that broke up with you is it best to respond to their calls/text messages or ignore them for about a month?

Thank you for taking a look. One more thing, I swear this time. I do not want to know rather or not I have a chance at getting back with him. I am going to try regardless. I am also in no mood to get my hopes up or down. Thanks again, every one.:hi:

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Ignoring someone for a month seems like game-playing to me. Personally, I take a principled stand against game playing.

But maybe... chill out on all the "relationship talk," and just... be in a relationship with him. By that, I mean interact with him. Talk to him. Be in his life (because apparently he wants you in it). I mean, I totally (totally) get being an overly analytical, perfectionist INFJ... but somewhere in all the thinking I recognize that sometimes the analysis hurts things. Try perceiving for awhile rather than judging. I know your objective is to get him back, but my guess is that neither ignoring him nor assailing him with your every analytic thought will do the trick.

1284eliz

MBTI Type
infj
hey,
if you had an esfp boyfriend and you really really skrewed up, what would one do to get them back? If I would have known he was an esfp, than none of that would have happened. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like esfp men are different than most men. If it were any other man, than I would try really hard to do the standard dating rules to get them back, like not calling them for 4 weeks, calling them for coffee after a little while. What I really want to do is go 2000 miles where he lives and beg him to come back to me just like in a movie. This is not a question about rather or not I can get him back, b/c I am going to try no matter what anyone says. How do I get back an esfp? It doesn't have to be between those 2 things if anyone knows anything differently, but it can be.

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I have nothing to say that will help you. For that I'm sorry. All I can say is that one of the worst breakups I've ever had was with an ESFP. We actually worked pretty well when we were just friends. As a romantic relationship, it was intense and turbulent. When it started to turn bad, it was a nightmarish train wreck. After the light dimmed on our romance, I don't think anything could have fixed it.

Good luck, though. If you want to make a dramatic movie-like gesture to try to win this guy back, I hope he appreciates you.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Merged "abridged version" of the same thread into this thread.

Thanks Dana.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If I know ESFPs (and I don't), just send him a puppy in the mail. Make sure to include some dog food in the envelope. (I learned that one the hard way.)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You are right, I am crazy. I have a tendancy to get too caught up in writting. All I want to know is that if you want to get back an esfj male that broke up with you is it best to respond to their calls/text messages or ignore them for about a month?

Thank you for taking a look. One more thing, I swear this time. I do not want to know rather or not I have a chance at getting back with him. I am going to try regardless. I am also in no mood to get my hopes up or down. Thanks again, every one.:hi:
I vote for ignore.
I think he'll hate that.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not to sound like a bitch, but why don't you just go find someone else and move on from this guy? The more time you spend thinking about him, the less time you will be living your own life and having the chance of meeting someone who you really WILL get along with and such! :)

Ignore him, in other words- he's the past!