User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I did, and then my computer crashed. Lol. I have an issue with my graphics card and LCD screen.
    I do remember your natural I= 81.
    It's funny that my I score is so high. This test is pretty good, good feedback, better than a lot of other tests I've done.

I too found DISC quite accurate.

As a guess (so not a DISC expert), the spread between your stability indicators might suggest that you've learned to flex more.

E - Couldn't find the word initially but it suddenly came to me. Another possibility for the difference is that you've learned to be more reactive or proactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    I too found DISC quite accurate.

As a guess (so not a DISC expert), the spread between your stability indicators might suggest that you've learned to flex more.

E - Couldn't find the word initially but it suddenly came to me. Another possibility for the difference is that you've learned to be more reactive or proactive.
    I know that with changes in the work I do I've become more of a performer. Something that was always in me but wasn't really developed. I know I can go from really low key to hyped easily, and I seem to have more control over it than I used to.