User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Most people agreed that he was making the world a better place. That's what really makes him proud of his actions. In the end, he has an external standard.
    You are taking a healthy Fe as parameter, whereas Fe combined with narcissism is tricky. The means may cease to be a concern.

Right, can also be Te, but the effectiveness of a logical persuasion is weak. Fi isn't meant to influence, and therefore it performs poorly.
    He was thinking "Great, now noone dares to commit a crime, what a wonderful world we live in" while in actuality everyone lived in fear. He doesn't consider anybody else, he's just disgusted by the way some people behave and acts as supreme moral authority.

I'm also curious to see examples of him using Fe as a means to manipulate. I'm thinking for instance the whole thing with Raye Penber; how he got him to show his ID and made him kill all the FBI agents. A meticulously crafted plan perfectly executed. Te.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

He was thinking "Great, now noone dares to commit a crime, what a wonderful world we live in" while in actuality everyone lived in fear. He doesn't consider anybody else, he's just disgusted by the way some people behave and acts as supreme moral authority.
    He thinks he is being good for the mankind. His narcissism won't allow him to acknowledge that people are living in fear, though.
    I'm also curious to see examples of him using Fe as a means to manipulate. I'm thinking for instance the whole thing with Raye Penber; how he got him to show his ID and made him kill all the FBI agents. A meticulously crafted plan perfectly executed. Te.
    He masterfully used Fe on Ray penbar's wife when he needed her name. No INTJ on Earth could have pulled that.
    Last edited by Rasofy; 06-25-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: gram
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    He thinks he is being good for the mankind. His narcissism won't allow him to acknowledge that people are living in fear, though.

He masterfully used Fe on Ray penbar's wife when he needed her name. No INTJ on Earth could have pulled that.
    I can't say for sure if it was Fe or not because it was a long time ago I watched the show, but I do remember that his behaviour was above all insincere. Even Ryuk said something like "Who's this cheerful guy?". He clearly doesn't have a preference for Fe; he just pulls out the charm when he needs it (and manipulating by charm isn't even exclusively Fe: ENFP's for example can easily do this as well). Also I think the rest of the show display his crazy awesome Te quite perfectly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    I can't say for sure if it was Fe or not because it was a long time ago I watched the show, but I do remember that his behaviour was above all insincere. Even Ryuk said something like "Who's this cheerful guy?". He clearly doesn't have a preference for Fe; he just pulls out the charm when he needs it (and manipulating by charm isn't even exclusively Fe: [B]ENFP's for example can easily do this as well). Also I think the rest of the show display his crazy awesome Te quite perfectly.
    You have good points. Enneagram Type 1 is a great guess, and seems common among INTJs. OTOH, I'm yet to met an ENFP or INTJ that could manipulate that well. I guess we should agree to disagree and move on.
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

But I want to be right!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

But I want to be right!
    you are right. Light is the epitome of Fi over Fe. he cares everything for values and absolutely nothing for people (one reason why he's so awesome ) his thinking is Te (pragmatic, efficient, results oriented) and he is definitely an I. being an S is kinda out of the question, he's INTJ
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you are right. Light is the epitome of Fi over Fe. he cares everything for values and absolutely nothing for people (one reason why he's so awesome ) his thinking is Te (pragmatic, efficient, results oriented) and he is definitely an I. being an S is kinda out of the question, he's INTJ
    Yes, but I want my opponent to admit it too

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Yes, but I want my opponent to admit it too
    LOL. I admit he is more of an INTJ, but I still think he is in a grey zone.
    -----------------

-----------------