LII-Ne

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Good to know my predisposition toward crying is an evolutionary strength. I think crying also releases chemical toxins from the body, not just like toxins in the deadly sense, but also in the hormonal/neurochemical sense.

I think what trips me out the most is the allergies thing.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Interesting . . . this might explain why I'm an unassertive recluse who gets shaky around strangers, cuase I got great genetics better suited for the wild.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

interesting

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Interesting . . . this might explain why I'm an unassertive recluse who gets shaky around strangers, cuase I got great genetics better suited for the wild.
    Why? Humans hunted in packs, strength is not exactly our greatest asset you know...compared to the wild animals.

A very strong and fast animal may hunt alone, but hyenas who are not as strong hunt in packs and are very "social" compared to other animals. It's how they compensate.

Humans too, we compensated through tactics, creativity and hunting in packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Good to know my predisposition toward crying is an evolutionary strength. I think crying also releases chemical toxins from the body, not just like toxins in the deadly sense, but also in the hormonal/neurochemical sense.

Crying isn't 'wuss' behavior.

Actually what's considered 'wuss' behavior and it was sort of necessary for survival is danger awareness. Being overly alert all the time would have helped you survive in the wild, but not nowadays. You're cool if you laugh in the face of danger.

The fight or flight response.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

It's rather wuss behaviour to tell people they are doing wuss behaviour by creating those clear societal rules. That creates a clear image of a person looking like a neanderthal, categorically leaving out people who wont comply.

I think the article is scabrous
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Pity it's mostly speculation and pseudoscience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I kinda see crying as a sign of a weak emotional strength tbh. You wouldn't cry if you didn't overly invest yourself in emotions, it's pointless indulgence in a negative feeling, or dwelling on a negative situation, that can't really be good for anything now, can it?

But... I'm not an enneagram 4, so what do I know about emotions, lol.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I thought you were Elfboy with the badass survival instincts. Bad memory though, I just read this article yesterday on cracked
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    It's rather wuss behaviour to tell people they are doing wuss behaviour by creating those clear societal rules. That creates a clear image of a person looking like a neanderthal, categorically leaving out people who wont comply.

I think the article is scabrous
    Those who don't comply often aren't strong enough to support society. We pick on wuss behaviors as much as we pick on dangerous and selfish behaviors, as well as those who lack skill and strength. If it's been shunned by society, there's a good chance that the people that enact that behavior are not strong enough to support the community, if it's been praised, the opposite applies.

If a social group shuns you for being weak, lazy or fat, then if you're an average person, you're going to be forced to do something about it if you want to have the support of everyone, and then when the time comes, and circumstances beyond your control force you into a terrible situation, you'll be strong enough, fit enough, smart enough (etc.) to survive.

Like most systems that are applied to large numbers of people, there are cases where it doesn't work out well, like smoking, which was reinforced because all of the best people out there were identified by it, but the same procedure can be used to unravel the problem, if smoking becomes perceived as something that wimpy, pathetic retards do, not many people would ever start doing it. This change is already noticeable, in some younger social groups, they shun smokers and drug abusers, they follow "one life, drug free".

If everyone becomes tolerant towards being weak, fat, shy, lazy and selfish people, society will become a teeming mess of maccas abusing, conservative pushovers... kinda like Grimace

5 3 9