• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Raven's matrices (IQ tests)

Toe-to-toe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w9
You seems to have exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. haha.
Hi. I found that my type was 8w9 and ENTP.
Then, did u solve problems I gave you ?:)

Chloe

hey, i cleared my PM box...
why are these puzzles such secret ? lol. i dont get it :D
i solved some of them...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
[MENTION=14598]Chloe[/MENTION]

Obviously im an ignorant moron here, this stuff is mainly gibberish to me, but why do you need to take an IQ test for your scholarship?

Not assuming anything here and im not against it at all, I just wondered the reason why.

themgames

The answer is A! Each symbol moves to its left and also clubs become hearts, hearts become diamonds and diamonds become clubs. It is that easy ;)
wow, i was convinced the pattern in the answer in that link was REALLY weak.. so i tried to solve in other way and I think that's correct way.. (i guess the guy from the blog knew that answer should be A so he made a stretch with his pattern, it is definately not correct pattern)....

My answer:

C column defines E column, E column defines G column
pattern is always CLUBS -> HEARTS -> DIAMONDS -> CLUBS etc

so in row 1 it goes Clubs-hearts-diamonds
in row 3 ex. Heart-diamond-clubs
row 6 : clubs-heart-diamond

etc...

so G7 = hearts
G8 = diamonds
G9 = hearts

we can already see the answer is A because it is only one with heart-diamond-heart in column A

but there is also pattern; column C defines column E, and column F defines column H, so you can see that
H7=diamonds
H8=clubs
H9=hearts