User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 69

  1. #11
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    1. it's 1 full part, unlike some of the others which are split into 2 or 3 pieces.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    I saw them as juxtaposed strips of paper, so, since it looks like only one is needed for the "O", I say 1.

    Loopy, I know.

  3. #13
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    At first I thought that the numerical value would be 0 because that is the number that the letter 'O' is mistaken for and looks like. Then I thought of figuring out what place it is in in the alphabet numerically, but then I blanked out on what that was. Then I thought of counting them down on there but figured that would take too much time and focus. Then I counted the rows down by 4s and subtracted one to see that the answer you may be looking for is 15.

  4. #14
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    PLEASE READ THIS:

    This is a little test that I put together with an idea of understanding. I would like you to follow these simple rules:

    1) Answer truthfully
    2) Do not read others posts until you finish

    It's very short and shouldn't take long. Here's what I want you do.

    Look at this picture and tell me the "number value" of the letter O. Then, tell me how you did it. That's it! Pretty easy.

    My answer is chartreuse because that is what color O's are.

  5. #15
    Senior Member esidebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    At first I thought that the numerical value would be 0 because that is the number that the letter 'O' is mistaken for and looks like. Then I thought of figuring out what place it is in in the alphabet numerically, but then I blanked out on what that was. Then I thought of counting them down on there but figured that would take too much time and focus. Then I counted the rows down by 4s and subtracted one to see that the answer you may be looking for is 15.
    I appreciate your original honesty.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself


    ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

    9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

  6. #16
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    15. O is the 15th letter in the row when starting from top left and moving right and counting from left again.

    14, starting from top left, moving right, counting from the right, taking each row.

    18, starting from top left and moving down.

    20, starting from top left, going around, omitting Y and Z.

    19, if you do the previous starting from top right moving left.

    17, starting from top right, moving down, circle omitting Y and Z.

    ...you get the picture.

    Or it can be just 6, because of the way it looks. Or 9, if you turn it upside down,

    But, if you were to ask how many O's are there, then it's 27. If you stretch the letters out, they can all be O's. The dot of the I accounts for number 27.

    The O is whatever you want it to be.

  7. #17
    Senior Member esidebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    15. O is the 15th letter in the row when starting from top left and moving right and counting from left again.

    14, starting from top left, moving right, counting from the right, taking each row.

    18, starting from top left and moving down.

    20, starting from top left, going around, omitting Y and Z.

    19, if you do the previous starting from top right moving left.

    17, starting from top right, moving down, circle omitting Y and Z.

    ...you get the picture.

    Or it can be just 6, because of the way it looks. Or 9, if you turn it upside down,

    But, if you were to ask how many O's are there, then it's 27. If you stretch the letters out, they can all be O's. The dot of the I accounts for number 27.

    The O is whatever you want it to be.
    What do you want it to be? I don't care about all the possibilities.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself


    ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

    9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

  8. #18
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    21: 6 (because of its shape) + 15 (because it is the 15th letter in the alphabet).

  9. #19
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    What do you want it to be? I don't care about all the possibilities.
    27

    Or it's an obvious 42. :rolli:

    Infinity...

  10. #20
    Senior Member esidebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    27

    Or it's an obvious 42. :rolli:

    Infinity...
    Pick one. Your lack of seriousness bothers me.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself


    ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

    9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

Similar Threads

  1. Concertina story (read first post first)
    By TickTock in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:06 AM
  2. [ENFP] please i need your help please read
    By Eng.daisy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
  3. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM
  4. Reviews of Type Books: Read First Post
    By rivercrow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:46 AM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO