• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gratitude

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooooh, Sounds good. :)
I find music to be highly distracting and especially inspiring for dancing. Do you dance to music?

Mole

Permabanned
Oooooh, Sounds good. :)
I find music to be highly distracting and especially inspiring for dancing. Do you dance to music?

I do dance to music however I find I can dance to my inner self or interestingly even to a tree. It is as though I mirror the music or my inner life or the tree in my dancing. My dancing seems to be able to mirror anything. And of course it is fascinating to mirror another person in dance.

But most interesting, I can dance in my imagination. So sometimes I will dance in my imagination as I walk down the street. And to everyone else I look like a normal person walking down the street, but in my imagination I am dancing on the bonnets of moving cars, on the tops of trees and in and out of the pedestrians. This dancing in my imagination in public does get me quite high.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do dance to music however I find I can dance to my inner self or interestingly even to a tree. It is as though I mirror the music or my inner life or the tree in my dancing. My dancing seems to be able to mirror anything. And of course it is fascinating to mirror another person in dance.

Mirroring a tree? I hope you mirror a tree on a windy day, or else it might be just still and quite boring. :D

But most interesting, I can dance in my imagination. So sometimes I will dance in my imagination as I walk down the street. And to everyone else I look like a normal person walking down the street, but in my imagination I am dancing on the bonnets of moving cars, on the tops of trees and in and out of the pedestrians. This dancing in my imagination in public does get me quite high.

Interesting. I imaginary dance all the time and I love how high it gets me, but I've never done it out on the street. Perhaps I should try it.

Mole

Permabanned
Mirroring a tree? I hope you mirror a tree on a windy day, or else it might be just still and quite boring. :D

A tree is three dimensional so as I move around it the branches seem to move around each other. And there is always the texture of the tree to dance to, or even its presence. Trees make lovely dancing partners.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trees make lovely dancing partners.

I have to say that it would be especially good if you did the mambo like what's in your profile with a tree.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel today is the best day for day 3.