User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Gratitude

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Oooooh, Sounds good.
    I find music to be highly distracting and especially inspiring for dancing. Do you dance to music?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Oooooh, Sounds good.
    I find music to be highly distracting and especially inspiring for dancing. Do you dance to music?
    I do dance to music however I find I can dance to my inner self or interestingly even to a tree. It is as though I mirror the music or my inner life or the tree in my dancing. My dancing seems to be able to mirror anything. And of course it is fascinating to mirror another person in dance.

But most interesting, I can dance in my imagination. So sometimes I will dance in my imagination as I walk down the street. And to everyone else I look like a normal person walking down the street, but in my imagination I am dancing on the bonnets of moving cars, on the tops of trees and in and out of the pedestrians. This dancing in my imagination in public does get me quite high.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I do dance to music however I find I can dance to my inner self or interestingly even to a tree. It is as though I mirror the music or my inner life or the tree in my dancing. My dancing seems to be able to mirror anything. And of course it is fascinating to mirror another person in dance.
    Mirroring a tree? I hope you mirror a tree on a windy day, or else it might be just still and quite boring.

But most interesting, I can dance in my imagination. So sometimes I will dance in my imagination as I walk down the street. And to everyone else I look like a normal person walking down the street, but in my imagination I am dancing on the bonnets of moving cars, on the tops of trees and in and out of the pedestrians. This dancing in my imagination in public does get me quite high.
    Interesting. I imaginary dance all the time and I love how high it gets me, but I've never done it out on the street. Perhaps I should try it.

Smile

Mirroring a tree? I hope you mirror a tree on a windy day, or else it might be just still and quite boring.
    A tree is three dimensional so as I move around it the branches seem to move around each other. And there is always the texture of the tree to dance to, or even its presence. Trees make lovely dancing partners.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Trees make lovely dancing partners.
    I have to say that it would be especially good if you did the mambo like what's in your profile with a tree.

Exclamation

day 3 day 3 day 3!!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    day 3 day 3 day 3!!!!!
    Yes, Lien, day 3, day 3. Perhaps today will be day 3. It feels like day 3, and with you reminding me, I feel I have the wind behind me.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I feel today is the best day for day 3.

I feel today is the best day for day 3.
    Thanks Giggly.