• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

When is it time to move on from MBTI?

Mole

Permabanned

"No", "no", dear Jaguar? A naysayer, a Jaguar says, "No", to save himself from falling in love. Can we imagine a Jaguar in love? Look, he is all moody, with bright flashes of wit, then slinks back to the shadows. And from out of the shadows comes a big, "No" - the growl of the Jaguar.

Mole

Permabanned
Just as we can't move on from life, we can't move on from mbti.

Of course we don't want to be stuck, so instead of moving on we can move up.

And we move up in life as our cognitive processes mature. This occurs round about twenty-two years of age.

But to move on from mbti is a betrayal, it betrays our earlier self and it betrays those who are just entering mbti.

So we remain faithful to mbti by critique. And the critique of mbti is emotionally painful, it induces cognitive dissonance, but it separates the women from the girls, and the men from the boys.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Just as we can't move on from life, we can't move on from mbti.

Of course we don't want to be stuck, so instead of moving on we can move up.

And we move up in life as our cognitive processes mature. This occurs round about twenty-two years of age.

But to move on from mbti is a betrayal, it betrays our earlier self and it betrays those who are just entering mbti.

So we remain faithful to mbti by critique. And the critique of mbti is emotionally painful, it induces cognitive dissonance, but it separates the women from the girls, and the men from the boys.

And the moles from the weasels.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I want to leave. Please help me leave.

I can't do it on my own.

Please show me life after typology.

Last edited: