User Tag List

12 Last

ThatGirl

Default Premature Thread

I thought this would be fun....There is a thread in the works here but I can't quite pinpoint it down yet.

It has to do with, memory, intelligence, MBTI, perspective, bias, growth, creativity, nostalgia, and evolution.

What is the thread?

ThatGirl

.....figured it out!

*waits to see what other say*

Anew Leaf

your thread is about zen, and here is one freckle of it presented in the form of two bunnies snuggling.

ThatGirl

That video is going to give me nightmares...tyvm!

Lol!

ThatGirl

I give it until tomorrow maybe, the I am posting the real thread.... you guys suck at this game.

your resident asshole

Thinking hurts my brain. D:

Can't we just go with the bunnies?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Thinking hurts my brain. D:

Can't we just go with the bunnies?
    Sure, and I'll add a funny picture.

your resident asshole

Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

ThatGirl

Quickly since I need to leave soon, I was wondering about the factor of memory into MBTI and preference. Yeah I know memory isn't actually type related. However the better ones memory is, the more likely they are to be focused on things other people have either forgotten or are not aware of. Like how things evolve over time. Or processing larger amounts of data and histories to acknowledge broader scopes of patterns and probability.

I have a decent memory. I cant remember specific sensory details yet if it is in motion, I can recall things much later on with incredible accuracy.

This means I have many of the experiences that an intuitive would have. Feeling separate from the thinking and understanding of others. Feeling like I am picking up on other things that most people dont. Experience wise I am more familiar with N than S.

Yet people would swear up and down that I am an S and I think it is hilarious because just because you dont remember or you werent paying attention doesnt make you more N than someone else. Since when have Ns become oblivious to their external world.
    [
    I am sorry but in my opinion you cant crawl if you cant walk. Skipping from A-Z will not net accurate trains of thought, and if you are an intuitive it will be no more beneficial than insanity.

Some where along the line even intuitives had to learn how to compartmentalize their sensory world. Otherwise you would be hearing things on the news like, "Another intuitive has stepped into oncoming traffic." Intuitives would become extinct faster than we could even type them. Just because I had the intellect and ability to do it pretty fucking well, does not make me a goddamned sensor!

Its like saying that the areas of intelligence are subject to MBTI typing. The whole thing is such a huge fucking Bias.

.....That was the thought I was synthesizing at the moment I wrote this post.

Sensor. Intuitive. Sensor. Intuitive. Does it really matter that much?