User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S/N`s have your ever found yourself in a situation where you were being petty?

im not petty im an "N". i see the grand scheme of teh universe. senserz r rite dumb.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    9w1 sx

I've been sucked into being petty... By petty in-laws. :steam: I got tired of always making a point to attend events, and even rearranging my schedule for it... Only to be ignored whenever I have an event. So it's going to be a long time before I make an appearance at any events. So yeah, I'm being petty, but dammit, my feelings got hurt and I'm tired of it.

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp

Oh I'm never petty.*poker face* Never ever.
    I'm not being petty right now with my music turned up so loud, my neighbours ears must be bleeding. (She complained about me being noisey to the super. I lived here for a year with no complaints, so the super just laughed at her, knowing I'm actually really quiet.)So I've decided to give my neighbour something to complain about. Shame, I don't have boyfriend to have really loud sex with.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    5w4 sp/so

Yes, yesterday. It was embarrassing, even though I could argue that the other person had it coming. I apologized 2 hours later.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.