• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lumosity

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
www.lumosity.com

This site is pretty fun. Little games that are supposed to improve your cognitive function. You think it works? I've been playing the games on and off for the last day or so. Check it out

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:3 I'll be sure to play with it later on this evening.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good little site. I played three different games today, I'll go back for more tomorrow.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've been playing games from this site three years ago!

You've gotta try WordsBubble, it's extremely addictive. :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been playing games from this site three years ago!

You've gotta try WordsBubble, it's extremely addictive. :)

Yea, I think my favorite are the ones where you have to remember people's faces and names. (Especially since my memory is apparently lousy, according to my scores!) So on the ones where there are faces, I can increase my score and percentile a lot. I haven't been a huge fan of the word bubble one. I outright hate the penguin one.

Have you noticed an improvement in your cognitive ability since you started on that site?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love that site. It's pretty addictive.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not free.:cry:

I know. I came across it because it was an iphone app. Played some of the games, and then bought three months to see if I would like it. I do like it. We'll see if I'm still into it in three months.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Too bad it doesn't have a highscore or something...it's boring to compete with myself.

oh ... I just found out it does have highscores, for which you have to pay... this sucks. what a bunch of assholes.

and i scored highest on....memory!?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Too bad it doesn't have a highscore or something...it's boring to compete with myself.

oh ... I just found out it does have highscores, for which you have to pay... this sucks. what a bunch of assholes.

and i scored highest on....memory!?

I know... It rates you on percentiles with other users. I was surprised to find that I did very poor with memory compared to others. (I thought I had an excellent memory.) That stupid red block grid game is hard. The only very high percentile I had to start with was with the problem solving. Everything else was somewhere in between. When you play a lot of games everything seems to balance out in the middle though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

For what? Running a business?
Not everything on the Internet is free, you know.

It's up to the userbase to decide if it's worth paying a subscription fee.

But I was impressed with the site, it was pretty smooth, and easy to use, and the games helpful.
I usually don't consider paying a fee, but here I'm kinda thinking about it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For what? Running a business?
Not everything on the Internet is free, you know.

It's up to the userbase to decide if it's worth paying a subscription fee.

But I was impressed with the site, it was pretty smooth, and easy to use, and the games helpful.
I usually don't consider paying a fee, but here I'm kinda thinking about it.

Yeah. It's not expensive if you just trial for a few months. If you do pay the fee, play dual and back. It's tough. I don't think it adds points but definitely makes you think.