• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal insults

G

Ginkgo

CrashTestDummy-2-8544b.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought about Victor today because I ate toast with real butter and strawberry jam, and I remembered how he said he thought of me when he put marmalade on his toast.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I thought about Victor today because I ate toast with real butter and strawberry jam, and I remembered how he said he thought of me when he put marmalade on his toast.

At first I read that as "he thought of me when he put marmalade on his toes." I was both disgusted...and intrigued...:p

Edit: And yet, not surprised... lol,j/k

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I know single cell organisms with better problem solving skills than you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my vagina runs screaming the other direction in fear and disgust at the very thought of you :thelook:

Jaguar

my vagina runs screaming the other direction in fear and disgust at the very thought of you :thelook:

Do you realize you just planted an image in my head of a vagina running down the street? I'm having my coffee for chrissake! Lol.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cheese: I love to occasionally disturb other people! :yim_rolling_on_the_

and this was my brain on no caffeine! :holy:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a feeling that this isn't exactly what Victor had in mind when he made this thread.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
did he forget that I'm a posting member of this forum? :huh: