• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal insults

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dunno... the fact that nobody has used the term "we" yet probably means that this thread isn't up to snuff for the OP :devil:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We personify our genitals while our coffee drinking onlookers cringe with disgust.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1:

and while we're sending out anonymous insults to people somewhere at some point in time: fishing weight thingies are NOT candy :nono:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no Ms Chickens... they contain lead, which is bad for the human brain :hug:

I think that other members have indulged much more frequently than you have though :newwink:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Everyone knows my brain destroys lead with it's superiority over toxic metal. I eat mercury thermometers for breakfast.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL, this thread is shaping up to be pure gold.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it's because you're an uberfrauline or whatever that annoying Neitzche (or however his name is spelled) guy would translate superwoman as, ms chickenz :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it's because you're an uberfrauline or whatever that annoying Neitzche (or however his name is spelled) guy would translate superwoman as, ms chickenz :yes:

EXCUSE ME! CHANGE YOUR WORDING MISS WHATEVER. I'M HIGHLY OFFENDED

"we are" uberfrauline's according to Nitzenbagel or whatever his name is. He would be turning in his grave hearing "us" talk.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: Totally!

now let's go out on the town and drink some lead cocktails or something! :cheers:

Jaguar

I can tell by the smell people aren't feeling quite well.
*has no idea why that was posted*

:laugh:

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
no Ms Chickens... they contain lead, which is bad for the human brain :hug:

I think that other members have indulged much more frequently than you have though :newwink:

So they are like, candy from china or something?

Mole

Permabanned
Nothing without you.

The meaning of my post is the response. And how many responses there are!

And also the tone my post is the tone of the responses. And the tone of the responses is sheer hilarity.

So thank you for giving so much meaning to my post And thank you for making it so much fun.

My post would be nothing without you.