User Tag List

First 345

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    i know i am unable to enjoy anything, because i don't know how to let go.
    Inexperience and a fear of falling on my *ss taught me not to trust, but practice and a willingness to fall on my *ss did the opposite. Give it a shot, start small, start with a fictional character in a book and work your way up! A fiction is probably the safest thing in the world to fall in and out of love with... unless it's a doctrine.

(Where's my xNFPs? This "learn to open your mind to love" stuff is right up their alley and they can probably explain it better than I can.)
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

people are presentable. we all have their tricks, and make the most of them. and we aren't exactly liars, if we hide our weak points and bring out the strong ones. and these accomplishments takes ahold of our imaginations.
    watching a relationship turn romantic sours it for me, a fall from something better.
    as for me, i found that i can't fall for anyone. because they are imperfect or perfect. it would require me to trust them completely, and become vulnerable.

i don't believe i can do that. when i know, we are not perfect.

and i can't fall for a perfection, a god, because i'm unable relate to something all-good or all-evil. i can't find it plausible.

i know i am unable to enjoy anything, because i don't know how to let go.
    there is no feeling in the world as beautiful as loving some one else, for me personally at least... but being afraid of getting hurt, can make it difficult to trust, and even if you give some one a chance, obviously as long as that fear is there, you still wont feel to great... im not sure what to tell you to help with this, except that opening yourself up to others, is a good first step... finding some one to be your friend who will be so open with you that there is never any question about what and who they are, good and bad, may be helpful as well... those people are rare though...*huggles*
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Smile

i don't know how to let go.
    Of course you don't know how to let go, that's why we are going to push you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I think I'm in love with ... seamen ...
    Sounds really funny when you say this aloud.

Anyway, I don't relate to this at all. I very, very rarely become infatuated with someone. In a way I think it's good because I don't get caught up in frivolous 'crushing'. It can also make me seem like a cold-hearted bastard; I don't care enough to let people down softly.

When I do fall for someone I fall hard, and I set myself up for very deep disappointment. My feelings tend to be all-or-nothing.

I think it's kind of silly to be able to "fall in love with everyone" but deep down I'm kind of jealous.

Permabanned

I can relate. If I have a couple conversations with a person I'll inevitably start developing strong emotions for them. It really doesn't matter who either..it could be a 5 year old boy to an 80 year old grandma. I wish I didn't but I do..

damn emotions..

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I think I'm in love with... seamen...
    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Sounds really funny when you say this aloud.
    I wondered how long it would be until someone pointed that out.

I think it's kind of silly to be able to "fall in love with everyone" but deep down I'm kind of jealous.
    I think it's kind of silly too, but yet such a lovely feeling. Also annoying at the same time. UGH conflicting emotions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    I can relate. If I have a couple conversations with a person I'll inevitably start developing strong emotions for them. It really doesn't matter who either..it could be a 5 year old boy to an 80 year old grandma. I wish I didn't but I do..

damn emotions..
    Feeler!!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Awww, you also fell in love with me, didn't you? I mean, it's impossible not to fall in love with me I suppose...

Hugses!

Oh, the curse of being such a radiant and inspiring soul to those around me. It is nearly unbearable.

*faints*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your wolf avatar is pretty adorable. ;-)
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

<.<

>.>

Cool one huh? I made it when I was 26, just after I had my hair cut, looking all sharp. And you won't believe it, but just as I snapped the picture, my pants fell off! What a freak accident! Needless to say, I cropped out that part ofcourse. I don't think the madmins would approve of me using a pantless avatar. Nonetheless, I like my expression so I kept the picture.

...True story.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf