• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Bright Side of the INTJ

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*yes, idea was derived from Agentfurrina's thread

Most of us know by now that the INTJs aren't all evil geniuses working towards world domination. Perhaps some of them here actually are, but they will never tell...

Anyway, when there is a thread about them, the discussion focuses a lot on the darker stuff about them.

So let's step out of the dark side and determine some of the sweeter and generally more awesome things that can be observed about them. Examples are particularly helpful.

We would be lost without their classic ability to get ideas from (seemingly) nowhere and actually fit them in a working system.

And some of their humor just cannot be paralleled :D

Where's the INTJ bright side?

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
not so sure about about all their bright sides and whatnot, but im fairly certain that they can be pretty awesome, I envy some of their drive and ability, its pretty cool...

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I evened my tan lines since ages ago! Does my skin still look that weird? :blushing:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bright side of intjs - they like cats.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some of them have very interesting personalities - they're intriguing characters. SOME OF THEM. They also can be very funny, and can give very calm, reasonable advice.

Sometimes they're even sweet.

Then they take you out back for a harsh caning, or proceed to run away, very fast. Sometimes both.

Oops. This was supposed to stay positive.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Allergies don't count. You can still like cats in your mind and dislike the physical reaction to the cat substances.

P

Phantonym

INTJs make me cower in fear.

:laugh:

Hm, INTJs make me feel safe. When they actually remember to be sweet and considerate, they always are, sometimes surprisingly so. Once you've gained their trust and respect.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I cower because I think they are at any moment going to insult or scream at me for annoying them or walking on their space wrong. Til I know them better or somethng. mehh....but back on topic.

Bright side of intjs - They are honest.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh:

Hm, INTJs make me feel safe. When they actually remember to be sweet and considerate, they always are. Once you've gained their trust and respect.

Touche. I've seen this happen. Good people inside there.