• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Bright Side of the INTJ

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I cower because I think they are at any moment going to insult or scream at me for annoying them or walking on their space wrong. Til I know them better or somethng. mehh....but back on topic.

Bright side of intjs - They are honest.

I'm more frightened of their silence. I can totally hang with insults and bitching. Then again, look at the way I carry on sometimes. :angry:

Yes, they can be refreshingly honest, and some are kind of creepy in an adorable way.

P

Phantonym

Priceless sense of humour. They can also be funny even when they have no intentions of coming off as funny. Sometimes they're completely oblivious to it that I can't help but laugh. Endearingly. :)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
*yes, idea was derived from Agentfurrina's thread

Most of us know by now that the INTJs aren't all evil geniuses working towards world domination. Perhaps some of them here actually are, but they will never tell...

Anyway, when there is a thread about them, the discussion focuses a lot on the darker stuff about them.

So let's step out of the dark side and determine some of the sweeter and generally more awesome things that can be observed about them. Examples are particularly helpful.

We would be lost without their classic ability to get ideas from (seemingly) nowhere and actually fit them in a working system.

And some of their humor just cannot be paralleled :D

Where's the INTJ bright side?

In the Fight Club.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Utralisks needs a buff.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, they make excellent business partners. They're fairly ambitious, clever, practical, and perceptive.

Quite frankly, I think I would like it if an INTJ actually took over the world... I'm sure it would be run a lot better than it is now. It seems like it's being run into the ground right now. By people who are stuck in the past and have no vision or care for the future. :frown:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're techno-whisperers. Literally. I have 3 frigging electronical devices not working for weeks, but the second he walks in the door, those things suddenly are all magically fixed..or he spends 2 minutes on it and they're fixed :doh: :steam:

I admire the way they can clearly frown and sigh at something, only to have the patience and tenacity to figure it out the most efficient way possible and make it work properly. With me, that results with someone getting a hammer thrown at their head!

They're excellent sound boards for practical problems, or anything that you're stuck on solving, logic-wise.

You know instantly where you stand. Blunt to a T. It's efficient, fast and saves you a lot of drama and paranoia! :static:
Also, you know they're this way with everyone, so it's never personal, except for when it creates more drama and they still have to work with the person afterwards. So them being that way with you repeatedly and ongoing is an odd..err..sign of respect?

The dry sense of humor, with the rigid bodylanguage..omg :rofl1: :wubbie:

They're cuddle monsters, that sneak up on you in the night and steal snuggles when you least expect it :ninja:

If they care for you deeply, they'll rearrange, organize and conquer the world for you, if they know it will make you smile. And they'll do it before the workday's over, so you can snuggle up together in front of the tv as well. :blush:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
God yes. No pussy footing around, no 'is he just being polite to me and should I just get out of his way?', no worrying that they're afraid to tell you when something doesn't sit right with them and instead opt to leave the big ass elephant in the room. Such a relief.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
God yes. No pussy footing around, no 'is he just being polite to me and should I just get out of his way?', no worrying that they're afraid to tell you when something doesn't sit right with them and instead opt to leave the big ass elephant in the room. Such a relief.

Come on, you whine at me persistently when I point at elephants!

I never knew you cared :hug:

D

Dali

I'm quite surprised that ENFPs haven't flooded this thread yet.

Yet. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come on, you whine at me persistently when I point at elephants!

I never knew you cared :hug:

That's coz you go elephant hunting, for gods sake. It's one thing to not have enough room coz there's an elephant in the way, it' s quite another to drag elephants into said room so you'll have an elephant to point at :alttongue:

I'm quite surprised that ENFPs haven't flooded this thread yet.

Yet. :D

I'm working on it! :smile:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh:

Hm, INTJs make me feel safe. When they actually remember to be sweet and considerate, they always are, sometimes surprisingly so. Once you've gained their trust and respect.

Absolutely.

Solid standards/high ideals (which results in irritation / disgust with the bulk of humanity), a 'passion'/drive for anything that interests them and/or they're working towards, completely dependable if they say they'll do something, and thoroughly prepared for everything, always working to improve themselves (but thus can be exceedingly hard/critical of themselves), great sense of humor (if you happen to line up with their humor ;)), a very very playful, almost childlike side, creative, and truly care for those they care for and will proactively help/assist in more practical/logistical ways. Patient, good teachers to those who actually want to learn - really have a drive to help others understand and want to help/share knowledge (and get frustrated with themselves if they aren't able to explain in a way the other understands). Very knowledge-driven, actually - constantly researching various things.

I suppose I'm biased though. I see mostly the 'bright' side and it shows more than the negatives.