• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Bright Side of the INTJ

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
INTJs don't have a bright or dark side. INTJs are simply INTJs.

414418625_e73e138adc.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeS3Eq4e8Qs"]Lies![/YOUTUBE]

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="IV4IjHz2yIo"]But Is He INTJ?[/YOUTUBE]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
IME, INTJs look really creepy to some people on the outside, but are suprisingly nice or sweet if you get to know them...well, some of them. My math prof was like that. He acted like fucking Igor in math class, didn't say much, scared some of the students...when I would talk to him after class he was all animated, told me his life's story and dirty jokes, offered me cigarettes and basically was pretty cool.

I've had a similar experience with other INTJs, though I don't know that this "fluffy center" can always be accessed in the romantic context that some NFs might hope they might.

It depends on the INTJ. I think some are more comfortable with their feelings than others.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
But he cuddled and kissed the puppy and everything. :cry:

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
He's just Putin on a show:p hahaha...ok...I apologize for the pun...I know I deserve death for that:p

reflectoroflight

INTJ-love to be close to others in the inside~just that there are cautious~testing, analyzing things...trying to see whether they can trust you..i believe they would like to share their knowledge with "someone". Honest straight forward~try to make things better~cherish them with love and i believe INTJ turn out great^^

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well they can start the wars so that the rest of us don't have to . :D
Ummm... Their wives all know how to behave.
(Thinking...) Umm.. They don't contribute to overpopulation since there are so few of them?

A

Anew Leaf

He's just Putin on a show:p hahaha...ok...I apologize for the pun...I know I deserve death for that:p

that is the best pun that I did nazi coming!

(see? now I shall hang beside you on the gallows at dawn.)