User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    That's coz you go elephant hunting, for gods sake. It's one thing to not have enough room coz there's an elephant in the way, it' s quite another to drag elephants into said room so you'll have an elephant to point at

Someone's got to keep the intellectual landscape clean.

I'm just thinning their numbers; it's like keeping a tidy house you know.

Those socks won't jump up and hit you in the face demanding to be washed.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

That's great hon, but do you have to stash the elephants in the room itself? Any chance we can go visit *them* on safari instead? Keeps the house tidy, and everyone, including the elephant comfortable

Same thing, I appreciate you washing the socks, but collect them in the hamper instead of having them jump up and hit me in the face before you wash them
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    That's great hon, but do you have to stash the elephants in the room itself? Any chance we can go visit *them* on safari instead? Keeps the house tidy, and everyone, including the elephant comfortable

Same thing, I appreciate you washing the socks, but collect them in the hamper instead of having them jump up and hit me in the face before you wash them

Every.. little... thing...

There's no pleasing some people.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Bright side of an INTJ:
    - Taking a brilliant theory and putting it into practice.
    - You learn a lot from interacting with them.
    - Free-thinking.
    - Ask them for advice, and they help you to arrive at the answer on your own, with asking questions to get you from point A to point B.
    - Organized, efficient, and willing to explore different methods to get the job done.
    - Less emotional b.s. when they are feeling bad about something, they stick to finding a solution to the problem.
    - Restrained and reserved polite nature.
    - I've said it already, but the INTJ mind is fascinating.
    - A latent romantic side that doesn't smother you.
    - Creative ingenuity.
    - Authentic display of emotions. They don't sugar coat.
    - Won't be swayed into doing what others tell them unless they have enough evidence to back it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

Every.. little... thing...

There's no pleasing some people.
    Keep trying, you're going the right way
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    I'm quite surprised that ENFPs haven't flooded this thread yet.

Yet.
    Here's one. INTJs

MBTI
    ENTP

So, the Uni I go to has a lot of INTJs... I'm quite fond of them.

They can be surprisingly sweet and adorable (one of my INTJ friends recently asked me out, and things actually are going well . And he's super endearing, considerate, and sweet. I'm actually very surprised at how sweet he is acting).

They are generally honest. Some of them have learned to be more tactful. Regardless, they will tell you there honest opinion of you. This is handy for someone as socially oblivious as I am. It allows me to relax and give my Fe a bit of a break, because they'll tell me if I did something dumb and inconsiderate.

The ones I know are incredibly loyal. They will move the world for their friends. They also expect a lot of loyalty from their friends. Once betrayed, they won't forgive. However, short of betrayal of trust, they'll tolerate a lot. I can be a complete idiot and they'll be okay with that (and usually laugh at me ).

I find them hilarious. ^_^ My INTJ friends and I are mutually entertained by each other, which works well.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

freaks between the sheets.* i appreciate technique + passion and the INTJ tosses in machine learning.

engaging, witty. absolutely adorable when caught off guard.

brows that rarely furrow. my face is a parade of emotions. INTJs can be working on a problem and their face is flat-lined. i find that hot.

when they love it is with a big-pawed, fuzzy innocence. and they have an informed touch (see below).

they make a careful study of people on both sides of the cage. which means we can have very Being John Malkovitchlike discussions.

their exoskeleton. duh.

*perhaps they've been inspired
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    brows that rarely furrow. my face is a parade of emotions. INTJs can be working on a problem and their face is flat-lined. i find that hot.
    Mine definitely furrows his brows. His default/working expression probably looks angry. Sometimes he is. But I suppose it really depends on the nature of the problem. If he's highly annoyed with another party/player in what he's trying to do and trying to resolve, he'll definitely furrow....not so flat-lined. lol.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Mine definitely furrows his brows. His default/working expression probably looks angry. Sometimes he is. But I suppose it really depends on the nature of the problem. If he's highly annoyed with another party/player in what he's trying to do and trying to resolve, he'll definitely furrow....not so flat-lined. lol.
    It varies from 'intense concentration' (frown) to 'observing' (neutral face)
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 03-08-2011 at 09:38 AM.