User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, they make excellent business partners. They're fairly ambitious, clever, practical, and perceptive.

Quite frankly, I think I would like it if an INTJ actually took over the world... I'm sure it would be run a lot better than it is now. It seems like it's being run into the ground right now. By people who are stuck in the past and have no vision or care for the future.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

They're techno-whisperers. Literally. I have 3 frigging electronical devices not working for weeks, but the second he walks in the door, those things suddenly are all magically fixed..or he spends 2 minutes on it and they're fixed :steam:

I admire the way they can clearly frown and sigh at something, only to have the patience and tenacity to figure it out the most efficient way possible and make it work properly. With me, that results with someone getting a hammer thrown at their head!

They're excellent sound boards for practical problems, or anything that you're stuck on solving, logic-wise.

You know instantly where you stand. Blunt to a T. It's efficient, fast and saves you a lot of drama and paranoia!
    Also, you know they're this way with everyone, so it's never personal, except for when it creates more drama and they still have to work with the person afterwards. So them being that way with you repeatedly and ongoing is an odd..err..sign of respect?

The dry sense of humor, with the rigid bodylanguage..omg

They're cuddle monsters, that sneak up on you in the night and steal snuggles when you least expect it

If they care for you deeply, they'll rearrange, organize and conquer the world for you, if they know it will make you smile. And they'll do it before the workday's over, so you can snuggle up together in front of the tv as well.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Allergies don't count. You can still like cats in your mind and dislike the physical reaction to the cat substances.
    Indeed, you could be like me, Arthur, though younger and more asian-looking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    You know instantly where you stand. Blunt to a T.
    This is a bright side of the INTJ?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

God yes. No pussy footing around, no 'is he just being polite to me and should I just get out of his way?', no worrying that they're afraid to tell you when something doesn't sit right with them and instead opt to leave the big ass elephant in the room. Such a relief.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    God yes. No pussy footing around, no 'is he just being polite to me and should I just get out of his way?', no worrying that they're afraid to tell you when something doesn't sit right with them and instead opt to leave the big ass elephant in the room. Such a relief.
    Come on, you whine at me persistently when I point at elephants!

I never knew you cared

Dali

I'm quite surprised that ENFPs haven't flooded this thread yet.

Yet.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Come on, you whine at me persistently when I point at elephants!

I never knew you cared
    That's coz you go elephant hunting, for gods sake. It's one thing to not have enough room coz there's an elephant in the way, it' s quite another to drag elephants into said room so you'll have an elephant to point at

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    I'm quite surprised that ENFPs haven't flooded this thread yet.

Yet.
    I'm working on it!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post

Hm, INTJs make me feel safe. When they actually remember to be sweet and considerate, they always are, sometimes surprisingly so. Once you've gained their trust and respect.
    Absolutely.

Solid standards/high ideals (which results in irritation / disgust with the bulk of humanity), a 'passion'/drive for anything that interests them and/or they're working towards, completely dependable if they say they'll do something, and thoroughly prepared for everything, always working to improve themselves (but thus can be exceedingly hard/critical of themselves), great sense of humor (if you happen to line up with their humor ), a very very playful, almost childlike side, creative, and truly care for those they care for and will proactively help/assist in more practical/logistical ways. Patient, good teachers to those who actually want to learn - really have a drive to help others understand and want to help/share knowledge (and get frustrated with themselves if they aren't able to explain in a way the other understands). Very knowledge-driven, actually - constantly researching various things.

I suppose I'm biased though. I see mostly the 'bright' side and it shows more than the negatives.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Indeed, you could be like me, Arthur, though younger and more asian-looking.
    (Cats are my animal frenemies...)
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...