Enlightening post Copper ^_^ thanks

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

I've decided this INTJ is a "Supercharged Cadbury Egg."
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

im unsure if thats good or bad? I think thats supposed to be good? lol. if so, I hope thats the case,lol.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    I've decided this INTJ is a "Supercharged Cadbury Egg."
    *holds onto his tin foil*

MBTI
    INTJ

Stopped reading a while back to stew on this walls nonsense, et voila, it's time to generalise.

As we all know, INTJs have walls to protect their gooey inner core. And these walls are easy to see through. (*cough* spits on the ground, doesn't say "retards" just yet.)

You are of course all aware of what this means for other types, right? Let's say, ENFPs. The general point about INTJ walls is the real person is located in the tertiary area. So... ENFPs.... you guys have intensity and authenticity. That's to say, an overemphasis on the importance of highly personalised reaction. You use it to protect and justify your real identity, that of squealing truth demander.

INTJs see through your sensitivity. We recognise your attempts order the world. The charm lies in just how gauche the rules of politeness and attempts at adequacy become.

Because I mean, realy, who ever does anything good with their auxiliary function, right? Frankly, who ever does anything with their dominant function. If we truly laid out what INTJs and ENFPs see in one another, what would it look like?

INTJ: Ni (Wut?) over Te (LOL, walls!) over Fi (D'aww) over Se (that's disgusting).
    vs
    ENFP: Ne (God, really?) over Fi (Yes, lets be all inner world and insular) over Te (and smack people if they don't) over Si (wut, it has to be this way, again?)

The entire purpose of Jungian typology is to understand that other people are different. They aren't just like you but not as good.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Ok. So I've been day drinking. Watching the TED talks. Yes, that's how we roll. I admit I am somewhat debilitated. Having said that:

Say what??
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    INTJ

"Gooey inner core" is what "you" (ENFPs in general) see. It's what you want to see. You recognise that behind overt behavior there is mixed personal motivation. The problematic next step is the suggestion that this personal motivation is the more meaningful part of the overt action. The overt action, the intended influence on the world of things and people, is, according to the emphasis placed on goo, less important. But the overt action was the result of conscious decision-making.

So here's the question. Is the ENFP interest in personal motivation the result of personal motivation being genuinely more meaningful than action in the world or a result of ENFPs being that much less capable of completing a thought about what is true and false in the world of things and processes?

So, now, these walls... seriously, walls? What's wrong with you extroverts? Are you that out of touch with your own inner processes that you don't recognise that inner processes are inner? You're genuinely obliged to evaluate them as "defended, so LOL"?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

However, we are here to discuss the dark side, so...

pffft, I don't know, being utilitarian with people? Maintaining distance, not allowing discussion and development of their personal motives and yet expecting to be allowed still to direct and receive benefit? If you see it, walk away from it. If you don't see it, if you find its influence after the fact, or if you're bound to that INTJ through employment or circumstance, I dunno, say it out loud to the person and stand back.

The proper dark side of the INTJ lies in the ability to store visions away for future consequence. A personal vision seen through a lens of mixed personal motivation but nonetheless kept as meaningful and used to determine future actions and reactions to actions. So you, the non-INTJ, do one thing wrong, and the INTJ sees something in it for himself, and he keeps that vision with him for you later and for other people in other circumstances. It's rarely articulated, indeed if it is articulated it is often defused, but meanwhile it stays and informs. And since INTJs aren't actually that blind, this vision will be subtle in its application and development. But it still will inform.

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Of course, introverted functions are "inner" and not obvious on the outside. In some types (and individuals), however, even introverted ones, they are more obvious than others. Also, some types (and individuals) are more willing to share more of this inner world with others. Yes, for introverts, this is more of a deliberate and conscious act rather than the ongoing external display of an extravert (who also can make the effort to turn it off if desired).

I wouldn't say INTJ "walls" are easy to see through, for anyone. It is easy to see/feel their presence, especially in those reluctant to share any of their inner world, but what lies behind generally remains a mystery, precisely because it is "inner". I suspect the ENFP just has some stronger inkling that this inner world is interesting or otherwise worthwhile; in short, the ENFP cares about it, when other types might assume it is boring, or not give it a second thought. ENFPs recognize and (attempt to) connect with the INTJs tertiary, because that is a strength for them, not because it is inherently of more value. It may be of more value in establishing a connection, at least if the INTJ can access/display it sufficiently.

One aspect of my interactions with ENFPs that I quite enjoy is how we often come to the same conclusions using much different reasoning/thinking: mainly Ne-Fi vs. mainly Ni-Te. Or, we can start off in the same N-space and end up in opposite directions by following Fi or Te respectively. We let each other see things much differently from our usual perspective.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    However, we are here to discuss the dark side, so...

pffft, I don't know, being utilitarian with people? Maintaining distance, not allowing discussion and development of their personal motives and yet expecting to be allowed still to direct and receive benefit? If you see it, walk away from it. If you don't see it, if you find its influence after the fact, or if you're bound to that INTJ through employment or circumstance, I dunno, say it out loud to the person and stand back.

The proper dark side of the INTJ lies in the ability to store visions away for future consequence. A personal vision seen through a lens of mixed personal motivation but nonetheless kept as meaningful and used to determine future actions and reactions to actions. So you, the non-INTJ, do one thing wrong, and the INTJ sees something in it for himself, and he keeps that vision with him for you later and for other people in other circumstances. It's rarely articulated, indeed if it is articulated it is often defused, but meanwhile it stays and informs. And since INTJs aren't actually that blind, this vision will be subtle in its application and development. But it still will inform.
    That's it, in a nutshell. It's like semi-paranoid foresight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."