User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

It can't get much clumsier than me.
    I'm always so calm all the time.
    EVERYTHING just works out fine for me when I put in no effort whatsoever.
    I have nice eyebrows.
    I'm the weirdest fucking person they've ever met.

And the big one:
    I'm funny, nice, and interesting. <---- I hate getting this. I know it's a compliment but I get it as a description of me so often by other people...eh. It's like it doesn't get any more below the surface that that, can it? :/
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I've gotten quite a laundry list

Harsh/Intimidating; I get this on an uncommon, but repetitive basis

A lot of people have no idea that I'm actually smarter than your average cement mixer, and act quite suprised when the learn this. (I suppose because I just don't feel the need to outwardly project intelligence, and because of my laxidasical nature)

I get called a nutjob all the time, people just tend to think that I'm a little off center.
    INTJ in an S world.

There's a lot more, but right now I'm on a public computer at Arifjan and there's a 10 minute limit...
    You're are such an NT and why you would think differently is a bit disappointing, but hey we all make mistakes. As for the P part I don't think so but you are allowed to be confused at various stages in your life and given your location and age mistyping yourself is to be expected imo.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My therapist told me that, the day I first went, she got the feeling first that I was a very safe and very kind individual.

Within a session or two, she also realized I was very smart.

Usually it is things like that: Quiet, friendly, safe, funny, smart/perceptive, creative, kind. Negatively, I think I have been called (at different times) aloof, socially clumsy, goofy, distant, uninvolved, and passive.
    I went to see a therapist once. Told me the same thing. People generally describe me as quite. Some people would say crazy. I occasionally hear comments like, "they only made one of you" or "they broke the mold when they made you". I take it as a compliment. I like being different. If I'm crazy, I like being crazy. Personally I think I'm the sane person surrounded by crazy people. I also get a lot of the other ones you describe here.

Throughout grade school: You don't listen! I got "poor listening skills" comments on all my report cards and conduct reports. It makes me smile and bubble with amusement now. I got scolded aggressively by a nun for "always bringing up the end of the line, always," probably because I was a dreamer and my mind wandered, which led me to be the last person to pay attention to practical, here-and-now concerns such as getting in line when the nuns told us to. Muahah. Also why I was a bad listener and poor follower of directions.

I don't get very many comments on myself, or haven't recently, but one sticks out in my mind: indifferent. I liken that to "aloof." Needy was another, though my mom made that in jest; I think what she really meant was annoying and hyper, because I was asking her neutral questions while she was working (she runs her business from our home). In retrospect, I was probably a little intrusive and distracting, but... oh, well. She ended up laughing heartily and smiling in the end. We both did.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that all of my teachers used to call me the "absentminded professor" because I was bright but always forgetting stuff.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that all of my teachers used to call me the "absentminded professor" because I was bright but always forgetting stuff.
    Duh, I got that a lot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

I was told last week that I 'have the funniest facial expressions!'
    and today 'you have attitude!' (I think they meant it as a compliment )
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I got that all the time. My fifth-grade teacher had a "space cadet club" for students like that, and she deemed me the president.

She got fired a few years later for being verbally abusive to the kids
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ISXJ

Positives: Kind, patient, reliable, good-listener, efficient/hardworking, affable (this was my favorite, because at the time when one of my professors told me this I didn't even know what the word meant..lol), "rigorous attention to detail," "Your mind is like velcro...do you forget anything?" "Recoleta, sometimes I just wish I had a book of your thoughts so I could know the things you think about." (Was said by a high-school teacher when I started smiling/laughing in the middle of class for no apparent reason...I just thought of something funny and couldn't contain it).

Negatives: "Stop being so cynical/pessimistic" "Recoleta, I really just want to see you totally explode and tell someone off and be consecending towards them...I know you have those thoughts, and I'm pretty sure it'd be hilarious to see it happen!" "You're too quiet/shy/reserved/unassertive," "Why are you so awkward?" "What is wrong with you?" (A common phrase heard by my brothers and sister toward me).

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

How can I forget this, one ESTP's favorite word on me was crazy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]