User Tag List

Thread: Socionics ENFP question

Junior Member Array

Default Socionics ENFP question

I am a 34 year old male ENFP. Supposidly my ideal match is ISTP. I don't think I've ever met a real ISTP female from reading everything on it. I was wondering if it's a very rare occurance or if my spotting skills are just really bad. It's getting really frustrating. haha I wish people had to walk around with their type on their shirt or something. It'd save a lot of time and trouble. If anyone has any tips for me, I'd sure appreciate them. Thanks in advance.

5w4 sx

dont listen to those ideal match things, pretty much every website gives different ideal match for your type.. different people look for different things in their partner, so different people even with same type prefer different types as their partners. if you want to use mbti or socionics in your search for right type for you, you should think what you want and look at profiles to find out what type is best for you. one thing you should know tho is that N and S types have kind of natural communication problems, but things like that can be overcome by learning your partners communication style, and that shouldnt be too hard if you study mbti or socionics.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung