User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

On a regular basis.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have found your sexual advancements most provocative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThatGirl

I edited my post to answer your question.

MBTI
    ENTJ

^^ ThatGirl,
    I saw it. Thank you, althought this method of reply deprives everyone of a new event in "new posts" watch.

I was never a fan of the "This hurts me more than you" thing. False sympathy.

Then again, further questions arise. What benefit could someone receive from this kind of a treatment that has no good intentions associatied with it whatsoever?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A couple of times, I guess. I don't think I've used "unpopular" though. More like a "Don't flatter yourself" kind of thing.

MBTI
    yupp

i made a thread asking who's the most unpopular member.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ

How was it received?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    yupp

only one person posted in it, i just made it less than 10 minutes ago. So we'll see
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ

I see parallels to the definition of the smallest uninteresting number.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    ^^ ThatGirl,
    I saw it. Thank you, althought this method of reply deprives everyone of a new event in "new posts" watch.

I was never a fan of the "This hurts me more than you" thing. False sympathy.

Then again, further questions arise. What benefit could someone receive from this kind of a treatment that has no good intentions associatied with it whatsoever?
    Yeah, I kind of hate when threads start getting multiple replies at once, I usually edit my posts, and then I lose track of continuity.

Anyway, the reasons for why I would tell this to a member would be.

A) We were in disagreement, and they wouldn't shut up about something that was obviously emotionally fueled and wrong. Continuing long after the subject had moved on, and causing mass drama. Trying to keep my attention focused on their opinion long after I don't really care.

B) They took personal hits in referencing my son, as an attempt to upset me or make me look bad (don't fuck around when it comes to my son). He isn't even on this board, so he isn't a player.

C) Were the type of people who could walk into a room, contribute nothing, are the loudest, most ignorant, obnoxious, oblivious person, and act like that somehow makes them cool, then tries to hump my leg in an effort to dominate me.

D) Two faced, gossiping, drama centered tofu personalities, who soak up the attitude of the company they are with, are deceiving, manipulative, and frankly just not a very good person. Schemes behind the scenes, and has no clue how obvious it is. Smug when they think they are getting away with it too.

The point being, by the time I have ever said anything like that. I very much meant it. The message was basically, you are completely useless, I have zero respect for you, and do not address me ever again, as there is no more discussion to be had. There is nothing to fix, or straighten out, I see no redeeming quality in you.