User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    istp

i just dont get it, if everyone here hates him so much then why are you discussing it... why do people antagonize over things they hate, if i hate something then i dont grace it with my attention
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-05-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: FYI: Moved from the Dane Cook hate thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Aren't you special!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Aren't you special!
    its not snobbery, it's just sense... basking in things you hate tends to be absorbed and result in an overall hateful attitude

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hate is a passionate emotion, both turbulent and loud.

I don't "hate" the things that I am neutral towards, ignorant of, or don't care about. Those things, which are most things, I'm benignly apathetic about.

I don't think that hatred can be ignored, rather I think that hatred should be confronted, resolved, and extinguished.

It's toxic stuff.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    its not snobbery, it's just sense... basking in things you hate tends to be absorbed and result in an overall hateful attitude
    I hadn't noticed this thread taking on a hateful tone. Seems pretty playful overall.

To more directly answer your question, though: Once upon a time, somebody asked a question. Other people answered the first person's question. Their answers raised other questions & observations. Then the thread got silly. The End.

(Damn, I'm going to get this thread to a Fluffery all by myself if I don't go to sleep soon.)
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    Zzzz

dude its not snobbery, it's just sense... basking in things you hate tends to be absorbed and result in an overall hateful attitude
    It's also fun to do occasionally. Not everyone here is entirely serious about hating him. He's an annoyance, for most. Playful and arguing banter won't always become an overall hateful attitude either. Aside from this Thread when it ends, unless I catch Nocaps Avatar , I won't even recall the guy's proper name (Is it Cook or Cock? ) I'm pretty sure this will pass for most people who responded in this thread.

You can bask for a while, just be sure not to bake!

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I don't think that hatred can be ignored, rather I think that hatred should be confronted, resolved, and extinguished.
    i would agree in the sense that hatred is often a symptom of something that should be addressed, but it's not uncommon for it to just be plain old pointless...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    To more directly answer your question, though: Once upon a time, somebody asked a question. Other people answered the first person's question. Their answers raised other questions & observations. Then the thread got silly. The End.
    once upon a time someone tried to prompt a potentially interesting discussion!

the unnecessarily harsh tone is my fault, so my apologies for that. despite that i think there is an interesting concept here, by all means continue with the silliness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't know about you, but I hate much less than I love, like or don't care for.

The few things that do evoke feelings of hatred within me are therefore viewed as valid issues I need to confront, analyze and resolve.

A lot of my psychological growth has been founded as a direct result of my confronting, understanding and ultimately dismantling those things which I happened to once hate.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    istp

maybe im just out of touch, but i have a hard time summoning hatred, and although anger doesnt equate to hatred, i rarely get very angry either

im much more inclined to understand, solve, or accept than to hate. who knows, maybe this is an unhealthy viewpoint, but i think hatred is inefficient.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Those who ignore their hatred tend to eventually become consumed by it.

Hatred should definitely be confronted, definitely!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles