• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC INTJs versus INTJForum INTJs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No interest in going over there. I already have 2 IxTJs at home and they drive each other (and me) absolutely crazy. As far as I'm concerned, INTJs are pretty much loners, and there's no point in trying to herd a group of loners together and make them play nice.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I lurked there for a while, and I did appreciate how little fluff there was in the threads. No cutesy jokes or flirting. That was kind of refreshing.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I lurked there for a while, and I did appreciate how little fluff there was in the threads. No cutesy jokes or flirting. That was kind of refreshing.

Must have not been there long enough.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Must have not been there long enough.

LoL, that's what I was thinking. :smile: I can't count the number of forum couples over there... And they were rather flirty and cutesy in threads quite often....at least before I left.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LoL, that's what I was thinking. :smile: I can't count the number of forum couples over there... And they were rather flirty and cutesy in threads quite often....at least before I left.

Two places in the forums that I see this, the lounge and the member blogs.

-----

On another note... why do I see on the drop down list, when I search google, "intj forum so boring"?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I didn't lurk there long, no, and I didn't pay much attention to any other sections of the forum besides the main MBTI one, so...maybe I missed it. I still think that the threads that I visited were policed for OT shit a lot more heavily than they are here, and that resulted in (what seemed to me as) a less fluff-filled feel. That was a while ago, though, so maybe it's different now.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't lurk there long, no, and I didn't pay much attention to any other sections of the forum besides the main MBTI one, so...maybe I missed it. I still think that the threads that I visited were policed for OT shit a lot more heavily than they are here, and that resulted in (what seemed to me as) a less fluff-filled feel. That was a while ago, though, so maybe it's different now.

Ah, yeah, unless you ventured down to the OT areas then you wouldn't have seen all the flirty stuff.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
There's a lot of Ti-Ne going on at INTJf which is pretty funny since it should be Ni-Te dominant.

How were you able to tell the difference between a Ti-Ne environment and a Ni-Te environment in the forum [besides the members saying that they are so]?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the ones that are on INTJf don't seem to put up with the silly over-moderation that occurs

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

ha..you must have not went into any of the relationship threads where there was an ENFP around...there are ENFP stalkers crawling that place...and I'm sure it breaks most of them of their addiction, hoo boy, that place...

the ones that are on INTJf don't seem to put up with the silly over-moderation that occurs

That forum is insanely over-moderated. I got my first (and only) infraction within 60 posts for suggesting that obvious troll was trolling. It made no sense to me with all the snide banter and veiled (and not so veiled) insults which go on there.

Then, their chatroom is a like a kindergarten play room if they've got certain mods in there. They will kick you for nothing, no reasoning, just over the silliest shit...it's almost comical, because you can re-enter right away. They once kicked me for simply telling JTG1984 he was ISFP (jokingly, it was in context of the conversation) and when I came back I said "we know each other" and she was like "I don't care, we don't question anybody's type here."

Shit's crazy, bro. Even Invisible Jim has said a thing or two about the ridiculous way they attempt to regulate that forum. It's so knee-jerk, and rigid. Ping ping ping.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
From my limited visits, I'd say that INTJs at INTJf are kind of like college kids who have just discovered politics. I think they're younger, more ardent, more sure of themselves, and less aware of how the world works. Immature INTJs are pretty insufferable. I think we have a more reasoned, mature group here.

I think this is probably the right answer.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They were some of the sweetest and rudest INTJs I've ever met, though.

Weirdly enough, I agree with this. I must be a pessimist. I must have forgot about all of the nice helpful ones, but yes a few of them are very sweet...it's just the overbearing ones who seem to lack either intelligence or maturity made such an impression on me in conjunction with the mods, that I began to avoid the place before my ban was even up here.

EDIT: Just popped over there and immediately discovered a thread about implanting women with microchips like pets, since of course, we are the inferior and weaker gender.

I guess it delivers entertainment, that's for sure...

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Do you think anything tends to separate the kind of INTJ who prefers TypeC over INTJForum, and vice versa? Why would someone prefer one vs. the other?

I spent a little bit of time there. Some seemed overly direct and a little rude :). I also noticed there is a program that runs which removes references to other typology forums. So, if you mention TypeC, it strips the reference out.

I'd be interested in hearing what INTJs and non-INTJs have to say on this.

I found it to be an ok forum. Paradoxically, while you are INTJ and I am not, I did not find it rude. Because I am used to a very direct and argumentative style when I discuss things, I liked them. I found you could be very argumentative and people would not be offended, as long as you were not personal.

Generally I found it a high quality forum in comparison to most. I guess I just did not really feel I had much to add. Some people were pretentious as on all MBTI sites, but surprisingly, I would say in general, a lower proportion than other sites.

I guess the reason I stopped posting there is that everyone generally having the same outlook is boring, whatever the outlook. Because evryone reacts to you in the same way. I prerfer forums where you can get a whole range and be surprised by people. Also there are more likely to be comical mishaps and the like.

"True Perfection has to be imperfect, I know that sounds crazy but it's true" - Oasis

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh: I'm curious to know if there is any INTJ on this forum who hasn't been guilty of this.

Yeah, I've done that IRL. Only once or twice, but it's happened. Thankfully, not here though. :D

Last edited:

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Filled with ISTJs who want to be INTJs. God knows why.

I've often wondered about that. What's even more interesting is when they type themselves as INTJ but it's actually the lowercase version of N and so it's InTJ.

And I have to disagree if people think a lot of the people over there are INFJs mistyping as INTJs. ISTJs seems more accurate in my opinion.

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
I decided to stop hanging around INTJforum when I noticed that they were editing out my posts. Control issues.

Yeah, their rules are kind of crazy but it ain't as bad as it used to be. I am glad I wasn't around when they started their first year in operation.

I guess I enjoy posting there because I find the people that post there to be interesting, of course, definitely not the ISTJs wanting to be INTJs but other true NTs and true NFs. :)