• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC INTJs versus INTJForum INTJs

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually did that too.

They'd edit them out, or erase them all together.

So as an experiment, I created a thread just like this over there. The first thing that happened is that nobody responded. Then towards the end of the day, I got a wonderfully polite message from one of the mods about how they had deleted the thread because when other forums are mentioned, it can lead to "cross-forum drama". That seems like a sensible issue to be concerned about though I've never seen such a thing occur. I imagine something like this has to have happened in the past.

Maybe I should be careful :).

Jaguar

I got a wonderfully polite message from one of the mods about how they had deleted the thread because when other forums are mentioned, it can lead to "cross-forum drama". That seems like a sensible issue to be concerned about though I've never seen such a thing occur. I imagine something like this has to have happened in the past.

When has there ever been cross-forum drama? I'm going to have to call BS on that. :wink:
Drama to those people is the lead breaking, on a pencil.

rav3n

INTJf isn't boring. But they do delete anything remotely fluffy. And one of their moderators should be removed for abuse of power.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So as an experiment, I created a thread just like this over there. The first thing that happened is that nobody responded. Then towards the end of the day, I got a wonderfully polite message from one of the mods about how they had deleted the thread because when other forums are mentioned, it can lead to "cross-forum drama". That seems like a sensible issue to be concerned about though I've never seen such a thing occur. I imagine something like this has to have happened in the past.

Maybe I should be careful :).

Lol, I saw that and didn't bother responding cause I knew it would simply be a matter of time before it was deleted. You should not mention the forum that cannot be named!!

sculpting

Naughty Highlander. No external forum links allowed! although once I got a PM from a mod for leaving a link to typoC on someone's VM. I then replied to him with a PM link to typoC about a thread I thought he'd really appreciate! He then noted that there was some discretion allowed when passing out infractions, so he would let my second offense slide. :) The moderation is insanely Ni and totally context dependent, so you can see some very crazy shit sometimes and have these threads that go for hundreds of posts trying to determine if a post was reasonably deleted or not.

INTJs over there seem a bit younger and a bit older. They are also quite open and honest and will speak up quite openly about things I suspect INTJs here might be a little more reluctant to openly discuss. To be honest I had no idea how much Ne I used until I went there...and I realized they couldnt see the things I saw at all. It is REALLY weird. Sometimes I feel like I am sitting on the short bus-but depending upon the day, it could be I am the oblivious one or they seem to be the oblivious ones. NiSe vs NeSi FTW. It is a great place to gather data and observe.

The typological discussions are not to the same level they are here, but the philosophical/religious discussions are quite stellar. Even the psychology and sociology sections can be really awesome. They have some seriously kick ass INFJs over there as well, many of whom type themselves as INTJs or NiTi or INTPs, but have very sharp Ti. Very clever folks. I am comfy being a moron over there. :) I also had no idea how much Fi I used until I started posting there.

Sometimes I am somewhat heartbroken as INTJs will show up there and expose their emotional core in a search for understanding of others like them. I feel very protective of them and wish I could do more to ease their pain and hurt.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
When has there ever been cross-forum drama? I'm going to have to call BS on that. :wink:
Drama to those people is the lead breaking, on a pencil.

I think they've been infiltrated before by some people from the INTP forum just looking to troll around. I seem to recall a few of them stirring up some drama... Guess INTJf has quite the reputation. :shrug:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lots of ISTJs mistyped as INTJ.

I infiltrated INTJf from INTPc, but they didn't seem to mind. I had the longest intro thread for almost two years until some true post whores showed up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't understand why anyone would want to pit two boards against each other. Ok no I get it, but it seems kind of childish. No I don't mean this thread, I mean people cross foruming and going my forums better than your forum.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't understand why anyone would want to pit two boards against each other. Ok no I get it, but it seems kind of childish. No I don't mean this thread, I mean people cross foruming and going my forums better than your forum.

My forum is better than your forum!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah well my forum is longer than your forum. and pleasures the users better than your forum.

Jaguar

I think they've been infiltrated before by some people from the INTP forum just looking to troll around. I seem to recall a few of them stirring up some drama... Guess INTJf has quite the reputation. :shrug:

People from the INTP forum would actually stir up drama?
Why, those people are virtually angelic and sport halos to differentiate themselves from the 'evil-doers' of the world. :wink:

Devil-and-angel-dog.jpg

rav3n

There's a lot of Ti-Ne going on at INTJf which is pretty funny since it should be Ni-Te dominant.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lots of ISTJs mistyped as INTJ.

I infiltrated INTJf from INTPc, but they didn't seem to mind. I had the longest intro thread for almost two years until some true post whores showed up.

And you're probably still a creeper over there in the women only thread. :newwink:

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a lot of Ti-Ne going on at INTJf which is pretty funny since it should be Ni-Te dominant.

Well, there is a fair number of INTPs as well, so that shouldn't be surprising. Also, some INFJs who prefer to think of themselves as INTJs.

rav3n

Well, there is a fair number of INTPs as well, so that shouldn't be surprising. Also, some INFJs who prefer to think of themselves as INTJs.
Considering that 50% of the mod and admin team are Ti-Nes, no surprise! The membership itself has less INTPs although there are some vocal ones who make up for the numbers difference.