User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Why would someone prefer one vs. the other?
    There are more ENFPs here. :3 That was easy.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I actually did that too.

They'd edit them out, or erase them all together.
    So as an experiment, I created a thread just like this over there. The first thing that happened is that nobody responded. Then towards the end of the day, I got a wonderfully polite message from one of the mods about how they had deleted the thread because when other forums are mentioned, it can lead to "cross-forum drama". That seems like a sensible issue to be concerned about though I've never seen such a thing occur. I imagine something like this has to have happened in the past.

Maybe I should be careful .

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

I got a wonderfully polite message from one of the mods about how they had deleted the thread because when other forums are mentioned, it can lead to "cross-forum drama". That seems like a sensible issue to be concerned about though I've never seen such a thing occur. I imagine something like this has to have happened in the past.
    When has there ever been cross-forum drama? I'm going to have to call BS on that.
    Drama to those people is the lead breaking, on a pencil.

INTJf isn't boring. But they do delete anything remotely fluffy. And one of their moderators should be removed for abuse of power.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Cross forum drama:

ENFP: INTJ! INTJ! Wherefore art thou, INTJ?
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

LOL!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

So as an experiment, I created a thread just like this over there. The first thing that happened is that nobody responded. Then towards the end of the day, I got a wonderfully polite message from one of the mods about how they had deleted the thread because when other forums are mentioned, it can lead to "cross-forum drama". That seems like a sensible issue to be concerned about though I've never seen such a thing occur. I imagine something like this has to have happened in the past.

Maybe I should be careful .
    Lol, I saw that and didn't bother responding cause I knew it would simply be a matter of time before it was deleted. You should not mention the forum that cannot be named!!

Naughty Highlander. No external forum links allowed! although once I got a PM from a mod for leaving a link to typoC on someone's VM. I then replied to him with a PM link to typoC about a thread I thought he'd really appreciate! He then noted that there was some discretion allowed when passing out infractions, so he would let my second offense slide. The moderation is insanely Ni and totally context dependent, so you can see some very crazy shit sometimes and have these threads that go for hundreds of posts trying to determine if a post was reasonably deleted or not.

INTJs over there seem a bit younger and a bit older. They are also quite open and honest and will speak up quite openly about things I suspect INTJs here might be a little more reluctant to openly discuss. To be honest I had no idea how much Ne I used until I went there...and I realized they couldnt see the things I saw at all. It is REALLY weird. Sometimes I feel like I am sitting on the short bus-but depending upon the day, it could be I am the oblivious one or they seem to be the oblivious ones. NiSe vs NeSi FTW. It is a great place to gather data and observe.

The typological discussions are not to the same level they are here, but the philosophical/religious discussions are quite stellar. Even the psychology and sociology sections can be really awesome. They have some seriously kick ass INFJs over there as well, many of whom type themselves as INTJs or NiTi or INTPs, but have very sharp Ti. Very clever folks. I am comfy being a moron over there. I also had no idea how much Fi I used until I started posting there.

Sometimes I am somewhat heartbroken as INTJs will show up there and expose their emotional core in a search for understanding of others like them. I feel very protective of them and wish I could do more to ease their pain and hurt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    When has there ever been cross-forum drama? I'm going to have to call BS on that.
    Drama to those people is the lead breaking, on a pencil.
    I think they've been infiltrated before by some people from the INTP forum just looking to troll around. I seem to recall a few of them stirring up some drama... Guess INTJf has quite the reputation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Lots of ISTJs mistyped as INTJ.

I infiltrated INTJf from INTPc, but they didn't seem to mind. I had the longest intro thread for almost two years until some true post whores showed up.