• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Adults who watch Anime. How old is TOOOOooooooo old?

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You are never too old to watch anime. This is coming from a go-getter ESTJ who wants people to do their homework, clean their rooms and show up to work with fingernails clean and clothes pressed.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are never too old to watch anime. This is coming from a go-getter ESTJ who wants people to do their homework, clean their rooms and show up to work with fingernails clean and clothes pressed.

I don't do any of those - safe for the fingernails :ninja:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are fired effective immediately.;)

Well, OK, just show up to work on time! :)

Can I have flexible work hours? :cry:

I live in my head - it takes me half a day to be on time for an appointment...:ninja:
(Ok, fine, it used to take me that)

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Can I have flexible work hours? :cry:

I live in my head - it takes me half a day to be on time for an appointment...:ninja:

Only if you file 253,402,490 pages of paperwork by the end of the fiscal year.

:hug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only if you file 253,402,490 pages of paperwork by the end of the fiscal year.

:hug:

:cry::cry::cry:

...you're going to redo/check all this paperwork when I aint watching, aren't you :smile:

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
:cry::cry::cry:

...you're going to redo/check all this paperwork when I aint watching, aren't you :smile:

None of your papers had any spellings errors in them. You are free to watch anime as much as you want!

:heart: :laugh:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched Bakemono no Ko with a friend last night. It was good.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
cutoff age: 28 years, 7 months, 5 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes

who cares?

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if anybody says that anime is cartoons for kiddies, let them watch Berserk or Grave of the Fireflies.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
It depends on what you're watching.

If you're over 12 and playing Pokemon on you're DS while having dinner at a nice resaurant, then I'd say you have a problem ( yeah, I know pple in thier 30's who do this.)

And MOE is for 9 yr old girls BTW, 30 yr men should not be watching that shit.

Litsnob

I have a 22 year old son who loves it. I watch it with him and enjoy the psychology and philosophy behind some of them. I wouldn't watch it on my own but I enjoy it as a way to connect with my son and can even get hooked on the plot.:)