User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

What is a conscience, after all? What's the motivation for not doing wrong, if there are no actual consequences (now or later)?

(And I don't mean about going to hell, being reincarnated as a lobster or whatever religious consequence)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    holy shit. I'd keep him the fuck out your house if I were you. If cops do raid the place, they're going to get YOU for it - they're not going to care or investigate who actually had the oven mitts on - not that it's easy to prove, anyway. They'll just know that it was on YOUR stove.

That's probably exactly why he's doing it at your house in the first place.
    Not only that but she could get hurt being around this person - I mean just get dragged into the chaos somehow. I wouldn't let someone like that in my house, even if they weren't cooking crack.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    holy shit. I'd keep him the fuck out your house if I were you. If cops do raid the place, they're going to get YOU for it - they're not going to care or investigate who actually had the oven mitts on - not that it's easy to prove, anyway. They'll just know that it was on YOUR stove.

That's probably exactly why he's doing it at your house in the first place.
    it was a small amount, and i do drugs (not crack, but still) so i'm not going to be a hypocrite and i honestly wasn't bothered by it. plus i can name at least 10 drug dealers just on my block, the chance of my apartment getting raided is slim to none. i was more amused then anything just at how shameless he is.

anyway, i know how to deal with him and chill everything out so he doesn't get too crazy. and i know when and why he's using me, but he has his uses too so we keep him around. he hasn't been by in a couple months, he just pops by every once in a while and it's always a memorable experience. and his girlfriend is usually with him and she's a smart girl and keeps him mostly in line. but she is a little brainwashed by him and it makes me feel bad for her.

Psychopaths Revealed By Computer Analysis
    Analysis by Jesse Emspak
    Oct 18, 2011
    Discovery News blog

Analyzing text may be the best way to weed out a psychopaths from society and even on social networks.

A group of researchers at Cornell and the University of British Columbia looked at the kinds of words criminals used when describing the crimes they committed. The team found that the words of psychopathic murderers reflected selfishness, detachment from the crimes and emotional flatness. If psychopaths could be identified through their language, it could speed up analysis of the psychological problem and improve treatment and it could also help crime investigators to identify killers on social networks.

Psychopathy, a subset of antisocial personality disorder, is marked by an inability to empathize with others and a lack of remorse. Psychopaths also have trouble recognizing emotions in others. For example, when shown photos of faces they have difficulty reading expressions to figure out what a person feels.

To test the hypothesis, the researchers looked at 52 men in Canadian prisons for murder. Of that group, 14 were diagnosed as psychopaths; 38 were in a group that was not. Each was asked to verbally describe their crime in detail, and the transcription was analyzed with a computer.

The psychopaths used more conjunctions such as “because,” “since,” or “so that,” which all imply that a crime was necessary. They also used twice as many words that related to physical needs like food, money or sex. In fact, some described what they had to eat on the day of the crime.

People who weren’t psychopaths used words that reflected social needs, speaking of their spirituality, religion or family.

The psychopaths tested also tended to use the past tense more and pause often when they spoke (using “ums” a lot). Hancock and his colleagues think that means they are trying to frame their replies to make a good impression, and so have to spend more time on it.

Some of the hallmarks of psychopathy are impulsiveness, pathological lying, and manipulative behavior. That’s why many can be superficially charming; they tend to be extroverted and spend a lot of time practicing what they think other people want to hear, since whether any of it is true or not doesn’t matter.

The study also revealed that psychopaths are rational, at least insofar as their impulsive behavior allows.

Via: Cornell University, Legal and Criminal Psychology
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

^ Very interesting find!

I wonder if we can get the algorithm and set it up as a forum notification?

You have 1 friend request
    You have 3 visitor messages
    You have 1 psychopath alert in 1 visitor message

MBTI
    INTp

My grandmother is a sociopath definitely. It's impossible to avoid her though. She goes off the grid and comes back with a fucking tornado every time I see her. x_X
    ....a tornado of drama and all sorts of other crap!.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Hmm, Makes me wonder than.

I lie, trick and manipulate for fun. Even as a hobby....no guilt

I have empathy for few, only innocent people.

If I find you evil, your screwed.

I'm an amazing people reader.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Analyzing text may be the best way to weed out a psychopaths from society and even on social networks.

The psychopaths used more conjunctions such as “because,” “since,” or “so that,” which all imply that a crime was necessary.
    Quite right. Overuse of conjunctions ought to be a punishable offence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.