• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How beautiful do you think you are?

How beautiful / handsome do you think you are?

• NF - above average attractiveness

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • NF - average attractiveness

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • NF - below average attractiveness

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • SJ - above average attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ - average attractiveness

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SJ - below average attractiveness

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SP - above average attractiveness

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SP - average attractiveness

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • SP - below average attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT - above average attractiveness

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • NT - average attractiveness

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • NT - below average attractiveness

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This is a spin off the other thread that claims that most people think they are more intelligent, better looking, etc. than the average person.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am as blandly average in appearance as physically possible by my estimates :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ah... but I have a very nice smile :newwink:

average is a GOOD thing by social science standards anyways :ninja:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To the OP - seriously? lol. I definitely don't consider myself beautiful. I don't consider myself ugly, either. Just somewhere in between. :smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If it were 1963, I'd probably be considered a beauty. Since it's 2010, I'm more likely to be considered definitely average.

I predict that very little good can come from a thread like this.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@ cascadeco... but with the most enviable lips EVER! :wubbie:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Again!!.. I have an opinion
But mostly I just let others decide if they find me beautiful or not.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have no idea how to judge such things.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Depending on weight and level fitness, tan, clothes etc... I think I go from about a 6.5 - 8.5.

sleepy

The poll asks for attractiveness. The OP for beautiful.

Are these the same?

Hmm. Attractiveness is what other people feel or think? While what I think, is what I feel?

I am slightly confused.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's true. Attractiveness and beauty are not the same thing. A person can be average looking but be very attractive because they have a great personality, charm, and/or sex appeal, not to mention that people can adorn themselves with nice clothes, etc.

rav3n

It's impossible for me to gauge my own attractiveness level objectively. Don't think anyone else can either since it depends on personal preferences. If the standard for beauty is a 6', blonde-haired, blue-eyed, overly-buxom goddess, I would fall somewhere around cellar level. So I chose not to vote.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think beauty and attraction are different things. Took me a while to pick up on though. Marm explained it well.

I also think dorky women who don't get "attractive" do worse in the "attractive" scale than others who "get it" no matter their beauty. Or maybe I still don't get it.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Average if you factor all things together. Certain parts are above average, others considerably below and others somewhere in the middle. Altogether - average.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Extremely below average. I might be considered "good-looking" or "attractive", but my face and body are not easily associated with what is commonly thought about as "beautiful", which would require a kind of softer edge to my personality and looks. Adjectives such as "good-looking" and "beautiful" refer to different notions, imho.