• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How beautiful do you think you are?

How beautiful / handsome do you think you are?

• NF - above average attractiveness

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • NF - average attractiveness

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • NF - below average attractiveness

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • SJ - above average attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ - average attractiveness

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SJ - below average attractiveness

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SP - above average attractiveness

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SP - average attractiveness

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • SP - below average attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT - above average attractiveness

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • NT - average attractiveness

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • NT - below average attractiveness

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know I'm beautiful. That includes the days I'm wearing make up or not. It's taken me my whole life to figure it out, but I believe it for sure now.

I voted above average for that reason. *struts down the cat walk*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It has a lot to do with perception. Just like I mentioned in the intelligence thread I know I'm above average in certain areas, but so are many people. Someone might not be very book smart, but know how to fix and repair everything in your house AND your car. Another person seems literally mentally retarded in elementary school, but then grows up to win the Nobel Prize for Physics. I'm hesitant to vote myself above average in light of all of that.

Same with physical appearance. I know I was considered a very pretty little girl, and in high school I got a great deal attention from boys at my school, and was jokingly voted one of two girls Most Likely to Pose for Playboy my senior year. I obviously also consider myself attractive enough to do things like be an exotic dancer. All that said, I'd clearly be above average, right?

Well, yes, and no. Leaving my small Southern town and moving to places like Las Vegas and L.A. make me feel much more average. By the standard of beauty in the media at the moment, I'm still probably considered on the attractive side of average, but not above average. I think doing things like being a stripper exposes you to so many pretty women or women with great figures that you begin to really think of yourself as less extraordinary.

I tend to compare myself to the largest number of people as possible, and that's why I voted average.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm hot shit!

But that's my own opinion of my appearance.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Red Herring said:
Sometimes I go out "undone", just to buy some groceries around the corner, and I then usually feel invisible, as if wearing a disguise or an invisibility cloak, not really myself, not in sinc with how I see myself.

I remember doing that over the course of much of my life, because I was so down on myself. Part of it is dressing in inconspicuous ways, but it's also about the vibe you put off and how you move through the world. I can still "go invisible" when I want to, but when I'm comfortable with myself, it's kind of nice to be noticed... in positive ways.

where is the 'ridiculously good looking' option? pls fix poll.

That's so sweet of you to want to vote for me; but really, this is about us just voting about ourselves right now. ;)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Naturally medium/large build - no training, low body fat, etc.

The_World_As_Will

Average, on a good day I suppose. I've come to embrace the phrase "Some people will think you're the shit, others will think your just shit"

wolfy

awsm
I don't know how beautiful or handsome I am but I feel I am pretty damn attractive.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm an attractive anomaly that is to say average.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Confounding variable detected: respondee's level of confidence (/statistician blurb)

Anyhow... I've been called ugly by some, pretty by others, so I guess that makes average. I'm not stunning, but I'm not too painful to look at either... I think. :ninja:

According to Urban Dictionary:

attractive

A phenomenon where chemicals and pheromones are released via the human body and the human animal instincts of reproduction and the desire of ownership take precedence. Largely in-part based on the societal definition of "beautiful", as most humans would either have largely varying attractors or none at all. Most often regarded as sensory overload, as the desire is often overwhelming to the human intellect and rationale.

"So yeah, my father died last week and although it hurts I ju...."
<pause>
"DAMN. Did you see that girl? Man, she was attractive. Did you see that ass? Wow."
<pause>
"What was I saying again?"

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say I am average as far as attractiveness goes. I don't seem to turn heads everywhere I go, nor do I have a hard time getting a date if I put myself out there. This seems rather, well, average (what most women experience). I also would not call myself beautiful; maybe pretty, with the right makeup & a good hair day :p.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I didn't really care about my appearance very much, I often didn't shave, I let my hair grow too long, I sometimes went days wearing just pajamas. I rarely worked out. But I find that since I started working out, staying on top of basic grooming, and wearing nice clothing, I have received far more interest from women than I ever thought possible in the past. A little bit of work goes a long way. Still, I would consider myself on the low end of average. Luckily for my love life, it seems in vogue to be an awkward and humorous nerd lately. Hopefully Michael Cera can keep getting movie parts so this trend continues.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Handsome? I hear that. That might be the nice way of saying average.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Ive heard handsome used on a guy to mean "beautiful" without calling a man beautiful. Unless reflect is a female.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On the average, I think I'm above average