• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How beautiful do you think you are?

How beautiful / handsome do you think you are?

• NF - above average attractiveness

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • NF - average attractiveness

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • NF - below average attractiveness

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • SJ - above average attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ - average attractiveness

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SJ - below average attractiveness

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SP - above average attractiveness

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • SP - average attractiveness

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • SP - below average attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT - above average attractiveness

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • NT - average attractiveness

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • NT - below average attractiveness

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Face: average to below average
Body: above average

Although, I think people care much more about face than body so I all but disregarded it... :shrug:

Lightyear

I am wondering what the OP thinks will come out of this thread.

Obviously replies are going to be "It's in the eyes of the beholder" or "I am average, unless when dressed up/looked at from a certain angle at moonlight/..."

I doubt too many people will come along saying "I'm a stunner." for fear of seeming a little bit full of themselves.

EDIT: And I forgot to say, I am obviously a stunner.

H

Hate

If tall, dark and handsome is the standard then I'm the opposite.

I doubt too many people will come along saying "I'm a stunner." for fear of seeming a little bit full of themselves.

Pssh, I'm not a stunner. I'm the number one stunna!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEB274xvzvg"]#1 Stunna[/YOUTUBE]

KDude

^Heh. I'm "tall" and "dark", but not sure handsome qualifies. I get called that, but personally, I feel like I've had bad hair day since I was 9.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I am very undecided. I myself am mostly happy with myself in that area; sure, sometimes I find here and there something, but I am mostly happy. However I don't really know what impression I make on other people. I don't really get much positive feedback, but also not really negative one either (only thing I get to hear sometimes is that I would be too pale :rolleyes: ). At least I don't seem to repell people just by looks as far as I can tell so I won't vote for "below average". I know I don't fit into the classic ideals of male attractiveness of society, so I will vote for average I guess.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some days I feel like I'm really beautiful, some days I just want to crawl under the bed and not come out.
I'm not sure what makes one day different from the next.

It's kind of annoying.

The best days, I just feel happy and whole and potent and live spontaneously without having to step outside and analyze myself.
Those are the days I'm in my own skin and just me.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Average if you factor all things together. Certain parts are above average, others considerably below and others somewhere in the middle. Altogether - average.

how many zones are we talking about?

oh and Im all in all below average since Im fat. I do think my face is kind of pleasing to look at though.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont know. i dont really know what makes a man attractive

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am hot like chip fat, but only on the inside. :D

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Meh... Average. If I put the effort into applying makeup then I feel a bit above average, but without it, I feel average. (And for the most part, I never make the effort unless it's a special occasion)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Either nearly every NF has body dysmorphic disorder or we've got a bunch of fug NFs.

I'm assuming above average means 6+ on the 1-10 scale and I think I make it so I voted that. Plus, Christina Aguilera or whatever her name is says I am beautiful no matter what they say, and she's famous so I think she knows what she's talking about.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Average if you factor all things together. Certain parts are above average, others considerably below and others somewhere in the middle. Altogether - average.

That's how I feel, but the last person I was with basically said that my best feature was my face and my personality, and even if my body wasn't what I wished it could be, in person the combination of everything working together made me attractive to them even if I could dissect myself into parts that were and weren't physically attractive.

IOW, I think for some it's a big-picture, total package thing; and just because some parts are average or below doesn't necessarily meant the entire package ends up average or below par.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If the standard for beauty is a 6', blonde-haired, blue-eyed, overly-buxom goddess

That's a bit tall...

I imagine that would be a midget for a Na'vi though.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My perceptions have a history of being a bit distorted about my appearance. This is also added to the fact that I tend to be more unaware of my appearance than what is culturally conditioned for women. I don't have a consistent opinion on it, and not sure how it matters if I achieve one except that it is supposed to help social confidence. I'll admit to a funny mind-trick that happens to me, I easily imagine I look like various people. This is especially true after watching a movie. I'll find I relate to a character, sometimes unknowingly until I leave the theater and have a fleeting sense that I look like they do. I have also used my imagination negatively to conjure self-images that were not tired directly to reality.

I think a sense of how one feels about appearance is related to how they feel socially.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Above average. My face isn't horribly deformed. It's a bit like the average (for females of my color), plus it has some qualities that are perceived as attractive, according to some scientific theories (big eyes, no wide jaw). I have a very light skin, so I died my hair darker so it wouldn't make me look ill and this color suits me very well. And my body is pretty much in proportion according to science (75D-69-101), I just have to work on my arms. I thought I was very ugly in my teens, even though I never had acne, but thanks to science I learned that I look above average. (However, I learned that with "UGLY" they only meant unpopular back then. Thank God, I'd rather be stunning and hated than popular and hideous.)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If physical beauty meant looking something like a Victoria's Secret model, that would make me average. I look more like a librarian or scientist, lol. Inner beauty is another story though.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't think my sevenness will really allow me to say ugly hurtful things to myself too much without at least following it up with something positive or encouraging so even if there are things about my appearance i don't love i still feel pretty confident about it.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Just about average. I get better as I get older. I could stand to be taller but that won't happen. My hair is either awesome or awful. There is no happy medium.