• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

is anonymity an excuse to be an a$$hole?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
now it's just time to shop for plane tickets! :laugh:

Atomic Fiend

One of them is dead and the other one is... he has such a common name that you'd never ever find him. I think I had a crush on him actually. Masochistic I know.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The internet allows me to initiate my most morally inferior thoughts, to free them from unnecessary inhibitions, and to do this without having to fear getting punched in the face. I have never liked getting punched in the face, nor have I liked being looked at with nasty looks. Concordantly, this behavior exists only within the most unbeknownst realms of the internet. Oh no! I lied again!

H

Hate

The internet allows me to initiate my most morally inferior thoughts, to free them from unnecessary inhibitions, and to do this without having to fear getting punched in the face. I have never liked getting punched in the face, nor have I liked being looked at with nasty looks. Concordantly, this behavior exists only within the most unbeknownst realms of the internet. Oh no! I lied again!

I think the key word you used is FEAR. Anyone too scared to act in real life the same way they do on the internet sounds like a chump. If you’re gonna talk about it at least be about it.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... that sort of talk somehow makes me think of overcompensating evil little wimps who can't get laid so they take it out on everyone else by being a prick the only place they can do so safely... online :nono:

I can't respect that somehow :thelook:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the key word you used is FEAR. Anyone too scared to act in real life the same way they do on the internet sounds like a chump. If you’re gonna talk about it at least be about it.

yeah... that sort of talk somehow makes me think of overcompensating evil little wimps who can't get laid so they take it out on everyone else by being a prick the only place they can do so safely... online :nono:

I can't respect that somehow :thelook:

What's the problem with disliking pain? Reality possesses too many negative reinforcement. Its the same as dancing in a clean room as oppose to dancing on recently burnt wood.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the point is, if you can't take the repercussions in real life and then do it online where you "feel safe", you're a total pussy :)

Jaguar

bully_182623t.jpg

G

Ginkgo

What's the problem with disliking pain? Reality possesses too many negative reinforcement. Its the same as dancing in a clean room as oppose to dancing on recently burnt wood.

It becomes a problem when you fail to dislike the pain of others.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I haven't really run into that many assholes on here who actually offend me.
Generally, I find it funny if they are trying to be a ninnybitch.

G

Glycerine

The ones who I generally assess as "assholes" are banned within due time and trust me I don't think I have ever reported anyone.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
We aren't anonymous here. We carry a username and a record of what we become associated with through our posts.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
the point is, if you can't take the repercussions in real life and then do it online where you "feel safe", you're a total pussy :)
"Pussy"....? It's only rationality!

It doesn't surprise me that you completely missed our point.
....if there ever was a point.

It does seem like a rather cowardly act.

To enjoy an activity that does not end up in me getting smacked? wut?

It becomes a problem when you fail to dislike the pain of others.

The pain of others is everywhere. Tell me. What do YOU do regarding world poverty? You don't dislike it. You ignore it like everybody else does.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you say rationality, I say where have you hidden your balls... really man, I have bigger balls than you do and I don't have any :thelook:

H

Hate

I don't think there's any way to explain it to make him understand. But he's kind of funny though. :laugh:

Let's take this in a different direction then. Craft, tell us about your personal life... It'll help whatever and I in constructing our profile.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
to pin on the wall and throw darts at? :holy:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The ones who I generally assess as "assholes" are banned within due time and trust me I don't think I have ever reported anyone.
I totally agree. I only ever reported one post, and the poster was banned within hours.

That's why this is the only forum I've ever remained on for a long time without any really negative experiences. The mods deal with trolls so well! It's really, for the most part, an articulate and civil environment, and that is much appreciated.

(p.s. No I am not sucking up. As an ESTJ, I have quite an appreciation for people who make communities run smoothly. And if it didn't run this smoothly, I would leave, because trolls make me want to :angry: )