First 56789 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Agreed Whatever...

The world could use more balls.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    The pain of others is everywhere. Tell me. What do YOU do regarding world poverty? You don't dislike it. You ignore it like everybody else does.
    You are an expert at mental gymnastics!

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm always disappointed when people act badly because I always expect the best from them... I feel this is a character flaw in a way
    I always hope for the best, but try and be prepared for the worst. Anyway, I'm not really surprised when it happens, just dissappointed and cannot understand why they act the way they do. They know how it makes them feel to be mistreated but they do it anyway. It's like some kind of default setting.

It's not your character flaw, if that's your meaning. It's why you're so awesome.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

you say rationality, I say where have you hidden your balls... really man, I have bigger balls than you do and I don't have any
    Look. I just want fun without resorting to violence. Besides, Insults should be distinctly separate from physical harm. The negative opinions of others should be taken independently. They should not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I don't think there's any way to explain it to make him understand. But he's kind of funny though.

Let's take this in a different direction then. Craft, tell us about your personal life... It'll help whatever and I in constructing our profile.
    I find this quite irrelevant and most pertinent only if we are on a subjective discussion. The question, at hand, is about the morality of my actions. Those that are hurt are only hurt because they let themselves be hurt. (not in a physical sense of course...)

Although my opinion about our own control our psychology may be misled. Perhaps external abstractions damage ourselves and we have no power over it(unless well trained that is).

to pin on the wall and throw darts at?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    You are an expert at mental gymnastics!
    I agree. The troll fu is strong with this one.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I find this quite irrelevant and most pertinent only if we are on a subjective discussion. The question, at hand, is about the morality of my actions. Those that are hurt are only hurt because they let themselves be hurt.
    I hope you have the emotional capacity to realize how frightening the blase` disinterest with which you wrote these sentences is.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I hope you have the emotional capacity to realize how frightening the blase` disinterest with which you wrote these sentences is.
    yes...I was trying to justify my actions by the idealism of independence, but I'm starting to think that most people don't have the same impressive mental control as I do. Some may even collapse with a simple "you are an idiot." But this further justifies growth. Reaction should be converted into Proaction. Is this conversion obtained through experience? If it is, then the more I should continue my very helpful behavior.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I agree. The troll fu is strong with this one.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

You can't use independence (freedom really) to justify actions that deprive others of their natural right not to be bothered in a polite internet community by your callous lack of consideration.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    yes...I was trying to justify my actions by the idealism of independence, but I'm starting to think that most people don't have the same impressive mental control as I do. Some may even collapse with a simple "you are an idiot." But this further justifies growth. Reaction should be converted into Proaction. Is this conversion obtained through experience? If it is, then the more I should continue my very helpful behavior.
    If conversion is obtained through experience then why are you afraid to act in real life the way you do online?

Why are you afraid of dirty looks? Why are you afraid of getting punched? <-your words...

Sounds like you live in fear. Do you have any actual experience other than online?