User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 110

  1. #41
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    *sigh* that means there's even MORE asses I need to kick...
    Do your duty!

  2. #42
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    now it's just time to shop for plane tickets!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #43
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    One of them is dead and the other one is... he has such a common name that you'd never ever find him. I think I had a crush on him actually. Masochistic I know.

  4. #44
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    The internet allows me to initiate my most morally inferior thoughts, to free them from unnecessary inhibitions, and to do this without having to fear getting punched in the face. I have never liked getting punched in the face, nor have I liked being looked at with nasty looks. Concordantly, this behavior exists only within the most unbeknownst realms of the internet. Oh no! I lied again!

  5. #45
    Hate
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    The internet allows me to initiate my most morally inferior thoughts, to free them from unnecessary inhibitions, and to do this without having to fear getting punched in the face. I have never liked getting punched in the face, nor have I liked being looked at with nasty looks. Concordantly, this behavior exists only within the most unbeknownst realms of the internet. Oh no! I lied again!
    I think the key word you used is FEAR. Anyone too scared to act in real life the same way they do on the internet sounds like a chump. If you’re gonna talk about it at least be about it.

  6. #46
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    yeah... that sort of talk somehow makes me think of overcompensating evil little wimps who can't get laid so they take it out on everyone else by being a prick the only place they can do so safely... online

    I can't respect that somehow
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #47
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I think the key word you used is FEAR. Anyone too scared to act in real life the same way they do on the internet sounds like a chump. If you’re gonna talk about it at least be about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yeah... that sort of talk somehow makes me think of overcompensating evil little wimps who can't get laid so they take it out on everyone else by being a prick the only place they can do so safely... online

    I can't respect that somehow
    What's the problem with disliking pain? Reality possesses too many negative reinforcement. Its the same as dancing in a clean room as oppose to dancing on recently burnt wood.

  8. #48
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    the point is, if you can't take the repercussions in real life and then do it online where you "feel safe", you're a total pussy
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #49
    Hate
    Guest

    Default

    It doesn't surprise me that you completely missed our point.

  10. #50
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    It does seem like a rather cowardly act.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 11:04 AM
  2. your mental illness is NOT an excuse to be an asshole
    By miss fortune in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 10:06 PM
  3. Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 05:24 PM
  4. [Inst] What is it really like to be Social-last?
    By Cloud of Thunder in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 12:11 AM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO