Homeless people.

MBTI
    INTP

aged type

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Lily, I mean this in the nicest possible way but these threads are ridiculous. "Which type has the most nose hair??"

You can make it more clear that it's not meant to be serious if you put them in the fluff zone.
    I'm completely serious. I think that some types tend to be foolish and some tend to be wise. If you don't like it, start your own thread.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Lily, I mean this in the nicest possible way but these threads are ridiculous. "Which type has the most nose hair??"

You can make it more clear that it's not meant to be serious if you put them in the fluff zone.
    well, that's not very nice of you. and adding a smiley doesn't make it any nicer.

i think it's a fair and legitimate question. and i agree with lily that some types are more "prone" to being a bit the wiser. by that i mean, are reflective and will weigh out life, meaning, the universe and their own experience in it. most would agree that typically INTP's, INFP's, INFJ's, etc. are "wise" types. but not always. sometimes they are just book smarts.

however, we're not limited by type when it comes to growing wiser. but, i do agree there are some people who will perhaps be blinded from seeking out wisdom in their own experiences. for some types i think it requires suffering, pain, heart ache, or perhaps an inspirational person entering their life, in order to begin a process towards becoming a wiser and more rounded person.

i'm sure we've all come across the elder whom is bitter and angry, and not the bit wiser than he was in his or her youth. and it is perhaps due to their own experiences that has limited them from the reflection necessary to see a picture beyond their own self. then there are other elders whom are difficult to type, because they've become so well rounded and balanced and wise that's it's purely impossible. and really, i think any type is capable of reaching either road.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I was talking to someone on vent recently and what i said then fits in perfectly here 'We both view a prism, describe what you see?'

Perception is going to give us different answers to a very simple question. And that i believe is the beauty of life .. Life viewed by many eyes.
    i like.

also, someone mentioned suffering is required to attain wisdom. do you guys think this is always the case?

whether you believe in reincarnation and karma or not, take this into consideration. humor me, i mean. many that do believe in reincarnation and karma will believe that if you are given an easy path, you will not learn much, and will continue the cycle of not truly learning and not becoming much wiser. if everything in life was given to you, it leaves less room or desire for introspection or reflection. life becomes a cake walk. however, if perhaps you made a mistake in a past life, perhaps in the next life you will be given a life of suffering in some aspect or another. however, in this life of suffering, one can constantly blame or even make more mistakes. but, it's greatly possible, that it is the life of suffering that will become the eye opener one needs. (or third eye opener, depending on what you believe. ) it is often in suffering one begins to reflect, or seek out their place in the universe, or asks the big questions in life.

also, do you guys think wisdom is spiritually connected? or is wisdom separate?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green
    Likes ImaFour liked this post

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Wise to me would mean people that have learned from their mistakes. So someone that reflects enough to do so.

My vote is for Si and Se users just because :P
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes Fate, SiegfriedSchtauffen liked this post

The type that knows the least.
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I would think ESTJs have the most nose hair. What do you think?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

There are a lot of different kinds of wisdom, so I can't see it as type related.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

ISTJ. INFJs are many things, but wise is not one of them, in my experience.

What about most likely to be keeping the man bun trend alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    ISTJ. INFJs are many things, but wise is not one of them, in my experience.

What about most likely to be keeping the man bun trend alive?
    INTPs. I blame them for all regrettable fashion choices.