User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
    I think this is proposterous. The entire system is flawed. It asserts that "mature" people only feel happiness. It also asserts that they are extroverted and want to be leaders. I fit a lot of the 3 description because I am an observer and I'm not highly emotional. As far as self-confidence and self-actualization goes, I'm quite high. It just doesn't show externally. Judging by your self-identification as an ENTJ, I can see why this system appeals to you. However, I think you are looking at it with a very narrow view.

Also, the level one decription is nothing like the typical INTP. INTP fits well into the 3 level, being an observer, highly logical, disinclined to socialize, and relatively emotionally unaffective.
    You missed the point. These are stereotypes.

Don't see any correlations between levels and types.
    ENTJ - LII - Intimate Five

+++ PRAISE CHRIST +++ - don't be afraid : seek and defend the Truth with boldness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

What I'm trying to say is that I will never appear to be a 5 or a 6 because of my introversion. This system does not account for differing personalities.
    "Having is not such a pleasing thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." --Spock

MBTI: INTP
    Enneagram: 5w6 - SP/SX
    Oldham: Solitary, Idiosyncratic

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    There is nothing in the levels 5 and 6 that excludes introverts.
    It asserts that they have "great presence" and empathize with others. It asserts that they are leaders.

I don't want to be a leader. Many INTPs don't. I'm also not happy and positive all the time. Does that make me immature? Real people don't range from "content" to "joyous." This does not make them immature. It's a matter of how one deals with things.

This system robs people of their complexity and asserts that everyone matures in the same way. This is untrue.
    "Having is not such a pleasing thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." --Spock

MBTI: INTP
    Enneagram: 5w6 - SP/SX
    Oldham: Solitary, Idiosyncratic

MBTI
    INFP

It asserts that they have "great presence"
    Comfortable presence.
    and empathize with others.
    Conscientious, not necessarily empathetic.
    I don't want to be a leader. Many INTPs don't.
    It has been speculated that Morler's definition of leader is not limited to leading others.
    I'm also not happy and positive all the time. Does that make me immature? Real people don't range from "content" to "joyous." This does not make them immature. It's a matter of how one deals with things.
    No one is happy all the time, but I think this refers to one's general disposition or outlook upon life. Ajoie de vivre.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

This is mere feel-goodery! ;)
    Not really.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I will never appear to be a 5 or a 6 because of my introversion.
    The first thing you have to do if you want to go some levels up, is to avoid this way of thinking.

Never think "I can't (put something here) because I'm (put something here)".

Emotional Immaturity means "cognitive limiting of oneself"

+++ PRAISE CHRIST +++ - don't be afraid : seek and defend the Truth with boldness.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i think i'm level five with the emotional stability of level six. bad bad days i'm level four, but still with level six emotional stability.

weird system though.

MBTI
    ISTP

Strange system, I seem to be some sort of combination of levels 2, 4 and 5. None of them really fit well. (Then again, I am sort of odd..)
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It asserts that they have "great presence" and empathize with others. It asserts that they are leaders.

I don't want to be a leader. Many INTPs don't. I'm also not happy and positive all the time. Does that make me immature? Real people don't range from "content" to "joyous." This does not make them immature. It's a matter of how one deals with things.

This system robs people of their complexity and asserts that everyone matures in the same way. This is untrue.
    I'm inclined to agree. I think it's a bit arrogant to claim that people at the higher levels are "better" than the people at the lower levels just because of the productiveness of their behavior. Not everyone considers productiveness to be the most important quality, and this chart seems to do so.

The qualities they did actually describe sounds more like an ENTJ's vilification of the motives/behaviors of some other types than descriptions of what these people really are. Maybe some of them have those negative behaviors, but I think the person is too loosely attributing those particular qualities to otherwise valid behaviors, because they could be interpreted that way at times even when they're not really.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    i think i'm level five with the emotional stability of level six. bad bad days i'm level four, but still with level six emotional stability.

weird system though.
    This is because you're E1. 'Tough-minded' types (i.e. Ones, Threes, and Fives) are naturally emotionally stable. Whereas 468's are 'moody', and 279's are 'enthusiastic'.