User Tag List

12 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default You feel it most special to really know a person of type .. X

Yeah, what's that type that gives you the feeling - this is a special type, it's strange of me to know such a person, and it's good.

For me, that's ISFP. One guy with that type .. it's alternately feeling of connectedness, but never a huge degree of separation.

It feels like I can learn from that guy, and he can learn from me. It also feels like there can never be a fight between us. At times we just understand and talk. At others, there's just nothing to do and we don't do anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Platonic friends? Definitely a TP type, probably ExTP.

Love? ExFP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Nah, I feel most special to really know a person of type Y.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP

I would feel special really knowing any person of any type... i don't even really know myself yet.
    ik sprokkel wat dagen, drop baggage,
    soms heb ik geen zin om die koffers te dragen,
    ik laat los, los het op, word onzichtbaar
    en geef de buitenlucht wat ruimte terug
    dus.. nu zit ik op m'n fiets alsof het niets is,
    maar niets kan toch niet uit zichzelf pedalen laten draaien?

~ Typhoon

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I've had this feeling but it's gone.

I am back to believing they are still humans today
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    me

To me, individual people are special, not types. I don't favour a whole 'type'. The more I learn about type, the more I realise most people are $%6& regardless of type, and it's really only specific individuals who I am drawn to.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalonimbus View Post
    I would feel special really knowing any person of any type... i don't even really know myself yet.
    aw i like that...it is a special thing to reaally know someone...yep...that's cool...let's pretend there's a like button on posts.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

nfp.

with my infp friend its like our NEs are synced together, like yesterday we were talking about something related to something that was related to ocd(but that original thing wasnt related to ocd), you know that, i instantly knew he was talking about that program that started some time ago and is about people with ocd, so i just answered yes before he got any further in the question. he has schizophrenic ocd, so i knew that the program would interest him and i knew that his Ne would take this long steps on connecting the original subject to that program about ocd. this kind of things happen almost every time when we hang out, and its not like i need to figure out where he had the association, i just instantly know what he thinks. i can also see his Fi when he is hiding it and i know whats going on even when he wont admit it after i ask. he has told me that i can always see right through him.

i was visiting my enfp mom some time ago and she had this weird look on her eyes, i saw that she was thinking if she was good enough mom for me because she had to raise me all alone, same sort of things have happened many many times. and she has said that i can almost read her mind multiple times

with about all other types(havent met any enfjs afaik) i feel like i cant just be myself or that they draw out sides of me that i dont like so much, like i feel that i cant freely act goofy as id like to be or i start arguing(or more like questioning every opinion they have or actions they take jokingly) about everything too much. i question what NFPs do too, but its more like to help them when i see that they could benefit from something i figured out and they clearly havent. while with my intj friend for example its jokes, but as cruel as two wolfs fighting
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I feel lucky enough to know anyone really well and have a close relationship with one another.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    nfp.

with my infp friend its like our NEs are synced together, like yesterday we were talking about something related to something that was related to ocd(but that original thing wasnt related to ocd), you know that, i instantly knew he was talking about that program that started some time ago and is about people with ocd, so i just answered yes before he got any further in the question. he has schizophrenic ocd, so i knew that the program would interest him and i knew that his Ne would take this long steps on connecting the original subject to that program about ocd. this kind of things happen almost every time when we hang out, and its not like i need to figure out where he had the association, i just instantly know what he thinks. i can also see his Fi when he is hiding it and i know whats going on even when he wont admit it after i ask. he has told me that i can always see right through him.

i was visiting my enfp mom some time ago and she had this weird look on her eyes, i saw that she was thinking if she was good enough mom for me because she had to raise me all alone, same sort of things have happened many many times. and she has said that i can almost read her mind multiple times

with about all other types(havent met any enfjs afaik) i feel like i cant just be myself or that they draw out sides of me that i dont like so much, like i feel that i cant freely act goofy as id like to be or i start arguing(or more like questioning every opinion they have or actions they take jokingly) about everything too much. i question what NFPs do too, but its more like to help them when i see that they could benefit from something i figured out and they clearly havent. while with my intj friend for example its jokes, but as cruel as two wolfs fighting
    that's totally cool and i know exactly what you mean...it's like ne'ing on the same wave...it's awesome..love that
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison