• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You feel it most special to really know a person of type .. X

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeah, what's that type that gives you the feeling - this is a special type, it's strange of me to know such a person, and it's good.

For me, that's ISFP. One guy with that type .. it's alternately feeling of connectedness, but never a huge degree of separation.

It feels like I can learn from that guy, and he can learn from me. It also feels like there can never be a fight between us. At times we just understand and talk. At others, there's just nothing to do and we don't do anything.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Platonic friends? Definitely a TP type, probably ExTP.

Love? ExFP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, I feel most special to really know a person of type Y.

Cephalonimbus

MBTI Type
INFP
I would feel special really knowing any person of any type... i don't even really know myself yet.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've had this feeling but it's gone.

I am back to believing they are still humans today

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
To me, individual people are special, not types. I don't favour a whole 'type'. The more I learn about type, the more I realise most people are $%6& regardless of type, and it's really only specific individuals who I am drawn to.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would feel special really knowing any person of any type... i don't even really know myself yet.

aw i like that...it is a special thing to reaally know someone...yep...that's cool...let's pretend there's a like button on posts. :)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
nfp.

with my infp friend its like our NEs are synced together, like yesterday we were talking about something related to something that was related to ocd(but that original thing wasnt related to ocd), you know that, i instantly knew he was talking about that program that started some time ago and is about people with ocd, so i just answered yes before he got any further in the question. he has schizophrenic ocd, so i knew that the program would interest him and i knew that his Ne would take this long steps on connecting the original subject to that program about ocd. this kind of things happen almost every time when we hang out, and its not like i need to figure out where he had the association, i just instantly know what he thinks. i can also see his Fi when he is hiding it and i know whats going on even when he wont admit it after i ask. he has told me that i can always see right through him.

i was visiting my enfp mom some time ago and she had this weird look on her eyes, i saw that she was thinking if she was good enough mom for me because she had to raise me all alone, same sort of things have happened many many times. and she has said that i can almost read her mind multiple times

with about all other types(havent met any enfjs afaik) i feel like i cant just be myself or that they draw out sides of me that i dont like so much, like i feel that i cant freely act goofy as id like to be or i start arguing(or more like questioning every opinion they have or actions they take jokingly) about everything too much. i question what NFPs do too, but its more like to help them when i see that they could benefit from something i figured out and they clearly havent. while with my intj friend for example its jokes, but as cruel as two wolfs fighting

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel lucky enough to know anyone really well and have a close relationship with one another.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nfp.

with my infp friend its like our NEs are synced together, like yesterday we were talking about something related to something that was related to ocd(but that original thing wasnt related to ocd), you know that, i instantly knew he was talking about that program that started some time ago and is about people with ocd, so i just answered yes before he got any further in the question. he has schizophrenic ocd, so i knew that the program would interest him and i knew that his Ne would take this long steps on connecting the original subject to that program about ocd. this kind of things happen almost every time when we hang out, and its not like i need to figure out where he had the association, i just instantly know what he thinks. i can also see his Fi when he is hiding it and i know whats going on even when he wont admit it after i ask. he has told me that i can always see right through him.

i was visiting my enfp mom some time ago and she had this weird look on her eyes, i saw that she was thinking if she was good enough mom for me because she had to raise me all alone, same sort of things have happened many many times. and she has said that i can almost read her mind multiple times

with about all other types(havent met any enfjs afaik) i feel like i cant just be myself or that they draw out sides of me that i dont like so much, like i feel that i cant freely act goofy as id like to be or i start arguing(or more like questioning every opinion they have or actions they take jokingly) about everything too much. i question what NFPs do too, but its more like to help them when i see that they could benefit from something i figured out and they clearly havent. while with my intj friend for example its jokes, but as cruel as two wolfs fighting

that's totally cool and i know exactly what you mean...it's like ne'ing on the same wave...it's awesome..love that :)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah I think the Ne high is something I really like. It's just such a great buzz. Even with my best friends who aren't Ne dom/aux, we really click on that level.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right now, somebody i don't know made me feel special :yes:

cool...you should...most people take such things for granted and you truly value it...that's awesome...the world would be so much better if people would learn to appreciate such things more i think. :)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I never meant that you would take people only as a type of person. Instead, you know persons, and persons have types in this speculative MBTI-talk, and then it might or might not be special to know them.

I must have written incoherently.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Hard to say. I would like to get to know an ENFJ because I cannot remember anyone in my life who I would type as an ENFJ so far. But I cannot say if it would be special then, because, you know, I think I don't know any yet?

Otherwise the most interesting person I knew was an ENFP I would say, but I don't know if I could generalize it on the whole type, since not all ENFPs seem to wake my symphaties and interest.