User Tag List

First 123 Last

Cool Even the Earth is now the content of the electric media.

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    I think you may be right about that. The whole "tell me everything about the REALITY of your life" aspect of present culture is getting boring. We always move on to something new. It's probably brewing in our midst already.
    Yes, creativity was once our environment as a function of literacy.

But today literate creativity have become the content of the electronic media like the internet.

And now presence has become our visible environment as a function of the electronic media.

But all environments are invisible so all we see is the content of our invisible environment.

And when this environment becomes visible it will be the content of our new environment.

Look! When we went to the Moon, we turned the cameras around and discovered The Environment.

So the very Earth is now the content of the electric media.

Cool Learning to Hear, Taste, Touch and See and the Inner Life

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Really?

Creativity, or rather what creative people make, will never go away. And anyway, I would say that very few people strive for that life in this time. But some are compelled to it, and always will be.
    Creativity and Presence are simply misdirection. Misdirecting our attention away from our invisible environment.

Misdirection is an old, old trick. But all we need to do is to learn to see.

But today we need to learn to do more than see, we need to learn to hear, to taste and touch as well as learn to see.

And learning to hear, taste and touch as well as see, are the very basis of the inner life.

Sniffles

Here's a commentary on Henri Bergson's classic on the issue:
    http://www.angelfire.com/md2/timewarp/bergson.html

Plus:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuition_(Bergson)

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    The true mystery of the creative brain is "Why didn't anyone come up with non-realistic art styles until the late 19th century?'
    It took some paradigm shifting before art was brought out of its original regiment of realism, but it's always going to be a combination of method and creativity.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Creativity and Presence are simply misdirection. Misdirecting our attention away from our invisible environment.

But today we need to learn to do more than see, we need to learn to hear, to taste and touch as well as learn to see.

And learning to hear, taste and touch as well as see, are the very basis of the inner life.
    Can you at least try to make sense?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

[QUOTE=Peguy;1381143]Here's a commentary on Henri Bergson's classic on the issue:
    http://www.angelfire.com/md2/timewarp/bergson.html
    QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. Very enlightening.

For me, the deepest experience of music always has a timelessness to it; in other words, I am unaware of the passage of mechanical time.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't understand your terminology. What I do know is that my creative drive has it's source in my true identity. There is no misdirection there.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I'm feeling like interpreting Victors words today.

Yes, creativity was once our environment as a function of literacy.
    Creativity used to be as fluent as writing before concrete thinking won over abstract thinking and now its much harder to function in purely imaginative ways because the intuitive mind center is focused on physicality rather than subconscious reality.

But today literate creativity have become the content of the electronic media like the internet.
    Which means for you that today's literally creative energies have changed to a hypnosis brought on by the onset of electromagnetic radiation from electrical devices.

And now presence has become our visible environment as a function of the electronic media.
    Which means of course that our physical environment is an extension of our electronic environment and the media that is associated changes the energy of how we interpret presence of becoming.

But all environments are invisible so all we see is the content of our invisible environment.
    So naturally because we live with our physicality the metaphysical expression of how our creativity interacts with our intuition is changed according to the stressors that our energy pathways encounter. Without truly becoming visible in our expression of intention and manifestation.

And when this environment becomes visible it will be the content of our new environment.
    And this means that when our manifestation of our creativity which changes our vitality to express imaginatively becomes instant then we can start to experience a kind of clarity that is free flowing away from fixed energies that are limiting our abstract, or rather right brain activity.

Look! When we went to the Moon, we turned the cameras around and discovered The Environment.
    Of course when our science happened to expand its awareness to the skies, there we saw a whole new kind of imagination that was attainable and so we turned our thoughts to that space time reality.

So the very Earth is now the content of the electric media.
    Because after all even as the Earth we speak the language of our currents that bind us along earths electromagnatic fields.

Creativity is our presence to manifest our intentions through our emotions rather than fixed concepts that alter our frequency towards an intangible form of expression that feels confusing. And yet.

We know that the hypnosis that shrouds our creativity is a consensus trance of the like we are blinded by the mass distortion that happens to be played out.

In that respect when we can tap into our Broader Perspective we can learn to appreciate our senses much better without being told what to do by the energies that are counter intuitive to our senses.

And start to for the very first time imagine the way our manifestations were intended to be as our inner being knew before we forgot how to become who we are meant to be.

Classic.

MBTI
    ENTP

Creativity lies in using the right hemisphere of the brain.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I read a lot about creativity when I was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder (I have porphyria...stupid doctors). The author of one particular book, KRJ, was pretty convincing about the link between mental disorders, particularly bipolar disorder, and creativity.

For myself, it has often been a compulsion to create. Much of it is in my head--music, writing, problem solving, and creating images. I don't have the physical skills necessary to make any of those things 'real'. The times when I did, it almost felt like pressure or a desire...to make something come alive beneath my hand. It is very difficult to put into words because the creative impulse is often something that escapes logic or words.