• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much do you drink?

How much do you drink?

• Never booze is the Devil.

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Once in a great while, if someone forces me to.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Socially, at parties, but that's it.

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • I drink most every chance I get.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Somone pass the Johnny Walker.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I'm too drunk to answer this right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I would like to reduce my intake, but overall, it seems futile.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to reduce my intake, but overall, it seems futile.

That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, chap.
Drinking habits are purely a matter of internal will, so whatever you believe is the reality.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, chap.
Drinking habits are purely a matter of internal will, so whatever you believe is the reality.

I agree...I'm honestly trying to curb my intake. It is harder than it seems however. Oh well, I'm obviously going to sober up while deployed. We'll see how that goes...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't have much of a history of being a heavy drinker but the only time I got really hung over was when I drank a 6-pack of Sam Adams (room temp (gross)) then a couple cups from a friend's steele reserve 40 oz and finished the night off with a hit of everclear. Did this after not having drank for a few months probably. Total suffering the next day. =/

I acted totally ridiculous that night haha.